The Loanee Update Thread 18/19

Ramarena

4 hours ago, caymanram said:

We need to keep an eye on this. He didn’t start today - maybe his form has been a bit spotty to-date. But for this to be a worthwhile exercise he needs to be playing regularly. Otherwise he might as well be somewhere else or back with us. 

He needs to do well at Aberdeen- if he can’t hold down a regular place there then it wouldn’t bode well for his chances in the Championship.

Hes a bit up and down, like his name.

MAX lowe 

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Tbf they put more past us than man united

Not past Carson though. Utd didn't have a chance with Carson in goal. ? 

37 minutes ago, singaporeram said:

Not a bad day for the young Rams loanees - goal and an assist for Max Lowe, assists for Luke Thomas at Coventry and Timi Max at Mansfield as well, clean sheet for Jonathan Mitchell at Oxford.

Was out in Oxford last night and they were slating Mitchell (especially his kicking) and cannot believe they paid money for Hanson. ?

I heard Max Lowe on a local Aberdeen radio station today commenting on how welcoming his Aberdeen players and gaffer have been and he hopes the loan deal until January is extended further etc.

Max might think differently in Nov, Dec and January when several feet of snow lands like it does in Aberdeenshire before breakfast!

Made BBC side of the week, playing alongside Craig Halkett (of course, I'm not allowed to mention the rumour that we are interested in the transfer of him to Derby as the Transfer Rumour section is apparently actually for Transfer Confirmed Rumours, which basically means it is Transfers I guess). Anyway, back on topic, kind words about Lowe here

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45785852

Archived