The Loanee Update Thread 18/19

Ramarena

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thomas and zanzala met in the cov accrington game today. Zanzala scored but Thomas was Covs main threat all game

martin came on for 20 mins of hulls win I’ve the baggies

elsnik played in Mansfields draw with cheltenham, did ok from what I’ve seen

gordan scored as Lincoln beat forest green

Sunday 2nd Dec 2018 Aberdeen v Celtic 3pm Hampden Park Betfred Cup Final.

Aberdeen Football Club can this afternoon Thu 8th Nov confirm that an initial allocation of 18,000 tickets for the Betfred Cup Final has now sold out after an exceptional response from the Red Army.

The Club is now awaiting a further delivery of tickets from the SPFL, these tickets will predominantly be drawn from the South Stand. Supporters are now being invitied to join a waiting list for access to these tickets, priority will be based on Loyalty Points.

Quick update

Luke Thomas - scored again for Coventry in 3-2 loss at Walsall - local paper said 

“A quick and lively outlet on the right and scored a brilliant volley to give City the equaliser they had threatened from the start of the second half” 

Chris Martin came on half time for Hull City as they came back from 2-0 down to finish 3-3 v Birmingham

Nick blackman- back in Sporting Gijon squad for tomorrows game after apparently recovering from the right knee problem that has kept him out of the team 

Alex Babos- unused sub for mid table Real Union in Spanish secunda division. 

Timi Max Elsnik- Mansfield play tomorrow in the Cup

Max Lowe- played full 90 minutes in 1-0 Aberdeen win that leaves them just 5 points off top. 

Kellan Gordon cleared to play for Lincoln City in the FA Cup but not picked

Jonathan Mitchell rested for Oxford’s 0-0 home draw with Forest Green (Jamie Hanson on as a second half sub)

Loanees and ex rams....starts

offrande zanzala pld 8 of 17 scored 4 accrington stanley 7th in league one

Luke thomas pld 14 of 17 scored 1 coventry 8th in league one

callum guy pld 6 of 16 scored 0 blackpool 9th in league one

Jonathan mitchell pld 10 of 17 scored n/a oxford 21st in league one

jamie hanson pld 6 of 17 scored 0 oxford 21st in league one

jason shackell pld 12 of 17 scored 2 lincoln city 1st in league two

Kellan gordon pld 0 of 17 scored 1 (sub) lincoln city 1st in league two

timi max elsnik pld 7 of 17 scored 3 mansfield 7th in league two

farrend rawson pld 12 of 17 scored 0 forest green rovers 9th in league two

Charles Vernam pld 6 of 17 scored 1 grimsby 21st in league two

max lowe pld 7 of 12 scored 1 aberdeen 6th in scottish premier league

alex babos pld 0 of 12 scored 0 real union 13th in segunda b spain 3rd div

nick blackman pld 0 of 14 scored 0 sporting gijon 14th segunda div spain 2nd div 

Not great overall.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Hibernian 0-1 Aberdeen Friday 9th Nov 2018 BT Sport. Max Lowe played the full match.

I didn't see this one, was enjoying myself at Martin Stephenson & The Daintees at the Derby Venue with @2tups

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46067881

I watched it and Max is beginning to find his mojo now he is getting a regular start.

The fans have warmed to him as well.  

Hopefully he extends his stay until the end of the season. 

23 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I watched it and Max is beginning to find his mojo now he is getting a regular start.

The fans have warmed to him as well.  

Hopefully he extends his stay until the end of the season. 

Or do we need him back, now that Forsyth is out for the season? 

Or do we get a loan player in? 

43 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Or do we need him back, now that Forsyth is out for the season? 

Or do we get a loan player in? 

Id imagine he will get a recall back to Derby in Jan. 

I guess it depends on how quickly Olsson gets back to fitness. 

Not much to report about today's game. Burton thoroughly deserved their win so not the best opportunity to see Luke Thomas shine.

Coventry had a couple of attacks on the break first half, Thomas brought down for free kick with his first direct run. A little later he broke through into the box, appeared to have lost the ball but won it back and took a quick shot that was well saved.

He also had one chance second half when he won ball and got clean through into box but under pressure goalkeeper got out to ball.

A lot of Burton attacks second half came down Coventry's right and Thomas still offers little in the way of covering back.

Overall I think he looked the class in Coventy's side but really starved of service. Tom Bayliss looked bright first half but I don't see what he would offer us that we haven't already got either.

Just a mention for John Bayford who had a very solid game at centre back for Burton and great to see a ten-minute cameo from Sir Jake of Buxton. Magic! 

Archived