Coming for to carry Duane Holmes
Max Lowe, sweet Marriott
Coming for to carry Duane Holmes

I looked over Lampard, what did I see
A band of angels coming for DCFC

Ha.....3 for the price of one. Just had Wednesday fans on the phone, thinking of throwing the Tango Man at us for part of the deal to buy me in the January Transfer Market. I've just thrown back at them a weeks worth of my epmpty bottles and cans!

Enjoy the dregs!.........Right, I'm having another drink!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Max Lowe, Jack Marriott
Coming for to carry Duane Holmes
Max Lowe, Jack Marriott

I looked over Lampard, what did I see
A band of angels coming for DCFC

Ha.....3 for the price of one. Just had Wednesday fans on the phone, thinking of throwing the Tango Man at us for part of the deal to buy me in the January Transfer Market. I've just thrown back at them a weeks worth of my epmpty bottles and cans!

Enjoy the dregs!.........Right, I'm having another drink!

Looking at our performance against Southampton, Marriott was isolated up front again, and needs someone next to him .. I wonder who ? 

It’s glaringly obvious that Chris Martin, given a run in the side, is the essential piece of the jigsaw we need to make the difference between (possibly) scraping into the play-offs, and achieving automatic promotion ..

And guess what .. HE’S STILL OUR PLAYER .. Bring him back NOW !! 

3 hours ago, Ram8 said:

Looking at our performance against Southampton, Marriott was isolated up front again, and needs someone next to him .. I wonder who ? 

It’s glaringly obvious that Chris Martin, given a run in the side, is the essential piece of the jigsaw we need to make the difference between (possibly) scraping into the play-offs, and achieving automatic promotion ..

And guess what .. HE’S STILL OUR PLAYER .. Bring him back NOW !! 

I knew that goal he scored last week, I think his 3rd in 61 appearances (and 1st for Hull), was going to lead to calls for his return. I am comforted that Lamps might also spot the glaringly obvious.  I hope over the next few months Chris starts to play a few more games at Hull, gets a few goals and some performance consistency, and returns to us in the summer when all options should be considered if we have another Championship season ahead of us.

I was at Mansfield (Lost 1-0 to Yeovil) & Elsnik came on for the last half hour. I'm not sure why he didn't start, because by the time he did, Mansfield were chasing the game and looked like they could have done with his calm composure for the whole match.

He's certainly a class above most of the other players there IMO (not sure if that's a good thing for his development, though). He's calm in posession (played centre mid) and very good distribution & passing range to switch the play. Also had a shot blocked and a couple of good free kicks, resulting in fluffed efforts from team-mates.

Archived