Timi Elsnik - joined Mansfield season-long loan (Terminated)

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is an interesting move, with Elsnik now out on loans if butterfield leaves as well I think we’d be justified to bring in another centre mid who is more attacking minded. Think it’s a good move for Elsnik to go and get experience, he ain’t ready for us I don’t think in terms of his composure and speed on the ball, but thought he could get a loan higher than Mansfield tbf... Should get some good first team football mind and a good move for Mansfield certainly. Another one out, squad size shaping nicely now.

Good move for him. You wouldn't expect a player like him to come into their own until their mid twenties, really.

You get the odd prodigy - we let one go in Hughes and we have an even better one in Mason Mount right now.

Hopefully he can get a full season under his belt and rip the league up, then come back and properly compete for a place in the team next year. Prem or Champ.

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Anya and Butterfield must be feeling unwanted. However the wages are good. ?

Staggering how much money they’ve had out of this club, not their fault but awful, awful deals from the club.

Listening to talksport last few days there’s been quite a bit of talk about how deals are constructed. Anya and Butterfield would more than likely got a new pay rise each year of their contracts so the deal has gotten worse and worse over time. I’m not surprised anybody was willing to take them on.

38 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Staggering how much money they’ve had out of this club, not their fault but awful, awful deals from the club.

Listening to talksport last few days there’s been quite a bit of talk about how deals are constructed. Anya and Butterfield would more than likely got a new pay rise each year of their contracts so the deal has gotten worse and worse over time. I’m not surprised anybody was willing to take them on.

Probably too expensive to termnate their contracts either. If I was either of them, I would not move.

Archived