Chris Martin - Signed for Hull City on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Good luck Chris..

Can’t think of any player that we have ever messed his career around more than Martin.

At least when the doc got rid, he got rid, we move on again until the end of the season.....

Groundhog day 4.... coming July 2019.

1 minute ago, Igorwasking said:

I assume this is just a loan - no commitment to buy?

Sounds like it, doesn't really add anything more on the Hull site, they also confirm he won't be eligible to play against us and a quick quote from Chris.

Martin said: “I can’t wait to get started here after having a really positive chat with the Head Coach.

“Hopefully I can come here, play regular football and contribute towards helping the team to move up the table. I’m fit, fresh and ready to play as many games as possible.”

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/hull-city-bring-striker-chris-martin-in-on-loan/

Rather annoying that it’s got to the point where we can only get a loan, but at least that’s his wages off the bill and I’m sure some payment for his services. Clearly wasn’t going to feature much this season with Waghorn effectively replacing him so it’s the bets move for his career, don’t particulary like loaning to other championship sides mind.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Sounds like it, doesn't really add anything more on the Hull site, they also confirm he won't be eligible to play against us and a quick quote from Chris.

Martin said: “I can’t wait to get started here after having a really positive chat with the Head Coach.

“Hopefully I can come here, play regular football and contribute towards helping the team to move up the table. I’m fit, fresh and ready to play as many games as possible.”

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/hull-city-bring-striker-chris-martin-in-on-loan/

Crap - does this mean I have to put up with another 100 pages of “is he leaving or is he our saviour” again next summer?!

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So is thorne in West London then or back at WBA - is Butterfield choosing a new seat in the extra cold stiffs - is Pearce likely to still be here by 5 o clock? - and Anya,now he will still be here obviously?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Zeeeee

2 minutes ago, Igorwasking said:

Crap - does this mean I have to put up with another 100 pages of “is he leaving or is he our saviour” again next summer?!

Since posting that, Chris Coles from Radio Derby has made a tweet ending with:

"Game time, goals and consistency is what he, Hull and Derby would like - followed by a permanent transfer"

Archived