Max Lowe - joined Aberdeen on loan, now back at PP but back to Aberdeen

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Good news, best of luck to Max

Bet Aberdeen are wel pleases. I’m trying to imagine what my reaction would have been when Liverpool recalled Ibe, if they gave him back a couple of weeks later. 

I suspect this was all just quite well timed. We probably wanted to leave him with Aberdeen, but while malone was injured, we were very short at left back, with the fortuitous circumstance that we had a pretty good left back at justvthe right time that we’re able to recall him temporarily to cover the short fall. 

Would have been nice to get him back playing well but this is probably best. I don’t think he’s at the stage where he’s a plug and play type in the upper championship. Like him a lot but he was woeful against Leeds.

He’ll go back to flying with Aberdeen then we’ll be able to properly integrate him into the first team in the summer.

12 hours ago, HantsRam said:

The weather in falkirk can be, well, quite indifferent at this time of year ?

Although I can report many areas of North Lanarkshire bathed in unseasonably warm and sunny conditions last week.

Perhaps the exclusive resort of Cumbernauld could make more of this in attracting the jet set. Don't want Coatbridge having all the glamour.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Although I can report many areas of North Lanarkshire bathed in unseasonably warm and sunny conditions last week.

Perhaps the exclusive resort of Cumbernauld could make more of this in attracting the jet set. Don't want Coatbridge having all the glamour.

Well its blooming perishing in Hants.

Mind you, Mrs Hants has headed off to Italy and is complaining it is even colder there.........

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Ashley Cole in his interview:

"asked me if I wanted to come here cos the young kid wanted to go back on loan."  

So Max's decision

He could have been talking about any of our squad tbf, they're all young kids compared to old king Cole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Would rather sell him than loan him

Or he is our first choice left back next season. I know he struggled here, but he played in our most difficult games and has since been in excellent form up there.  I for one,want to see max in our team next season. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Would rather sell him than loan him

Bogle had a preseason and a few shaky games at the start of the season and look at him now.

Fully believe Max can do the same, hopefully Cole is still here (playing or coaching) to help him develop

22 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

Bogle had a preseason and a few shaky games at the start of the season and look at him now.

Fully believe Max can do the same, hopefully Cole is still here (playing or coaching) to help him develop

I would like Cole to stay as a coach and get hold of Bogle and Lowe. He could turn them into very good quality full backs. Let’s face it Cole in his day was certainly the best left back in the world.

Archived