Sign in to follow this  
DcFc Dyycheee

Max Lowe - joined Aberdeen on loan, now back at PP but back to Aberdeen

On 31/12/2018 at 14:56, Woodypecker said:

It was a fabulous win at Norwich but Andre Wisdom looked woefully lacking at left-back and generally AWOL at important times when we conceded goals. Disappointed, as he was a man-mountain in his initial spell at Derby.

Welcome back Max - make that spot your own!

I must have watched a different game then as I thought he looked better than he has all season, despite being played left-side. Didn't see the Boro game but most fans seem to feel he was MOTM, again played out of position.

9 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Good news, best of luck to Max

Bet Aberdeen are wel pleases. I’m trying to imagine what my reaction would have been when Liverpool recalled Ibe, if they gave him back a couple of weeks later. 

I suspect this was all just quite well timed. We probably wanted to leave him with Aberdeen, but while malone was injured, we were very short at left back, with the fortuitous circumstance that we had a pretty good left back at justvthe right time that we’re able to recall him temporarily to cover the short fall. 

Would have been nice to get him back playing well but this is probably best. I don’t think he’s at the stage where he’s a plug and play type in the upper championship. Like him a lot but he was woeful against Leeds.

He’ll go back to flying with Aberdeen then we’ll be able to properly integrate him into the first team in the summer.

I do hope he gets to do some defending - he has a lot to learn in that department but maybe I am being unfair as his appearances for us were against Leeds this season and one at Reading where we were not good either 

4 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Poor lad missed out on a freebie to Dubai for a week.  

Never mind, Scotish cup this weekend and Stenhousemuir awaits. 

The weather in falkirk can be, well, quite indifferent at this time of year 🤣

12 hours ago, HantsRam said:

The weather in falkirk can be, well, quite indifferent at this time of year 🤣

Although I can report many areas of North Lanarkshire bathed in unseasonably warm and sunny conditions last week.

Perhaps the exclusive resort of Cumbernauld could make more of this in attracting the jet set. Don't want Coatbridge having all the glamour.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Although I can report many areas of North Lanarkshire bathed in unseasonably warm and sunny conditions last week.

Perhaps the exclusive resort of Cumbernauld could make more of this in attracting the jet set. Don't want Coatbridge having all the glamour.

Well its blooming perishing in Hants.

Mind you, Mrs Hants has headed off to Italy and is complaining it is even colder there.........