Max Lowe - joined Aberdeen on loan, now back at PP but back to Aberdeen

DcFc Dyycheee

21 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Is there a new face expected? Where is that muted? Have I missed something?

From what Lampard said last week about having an 'inkling' there will be an incoming on loan and DET have mentioned a few times they expect a loan signing as well. 

There could still be ins and outs at Derby County before the window for loan signings closes a week tonight.

"I have an inkling there may be some movement on both fronts, potentially," said manager Frank Lampard.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-derby-county-boss-frank-1931923

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit disappointed it's only until Jan. 

It doesn't give him much time to build a rapport with players or fans. 

It would be interesting to know if Derby or Aberdeen or Max wanted the short term loan.

Oh well, here's hoping he gets game time and hits the ground running. 

25 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

I'm a bit disappointed it's only until Jan. 

It doesn't give him much time to build a rapport with players or fans. 

It would be interesting to know if Derby or Aberdeen or Max wanted the short term loan.

Oh well, here's hoping he gets game time and hits the ground running. 

Makes sense for everyone really. If he's playing well, they can extend the loan, and we can maybe get a bit more cash from them.  If he's playing badly or not playing, they get out of the deal and we get to send him somewhere else to have a go.

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Makes sense for everyone really. If he's playing well, they can extend the loan, and we can maybe get a bit more cash from them.  If he's playing badly or not playing, they get out of the deal and we get to send him somewhere else to have a go.

And from a Derby perspective if we pick up an injury or Malone/Forsyth prove to be terrible, we can bring him back in with half the season still remaining.

39 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

And it'll be frigging cold up there too! 

And he won't be allowed to wear gloves and long sleeves. 

It might stop him getting injured because its not unknown for injured players to be made to "cool down" in the North Sea........ 

I think it's called hydrotherapy treatment.....  ?

The highs and lows of a footballer trying to make the breakthrough into the first team of the club he's been at all his life. It shows how there are so many ups and downs and things move very quickly.

Preseason he goes to Tenerife, starts and stars in the friendlies. Is first choice for the opening league games.  There are slight doubts. The club buys a new player in his position. The old player in his position comes in and does well and it seems he's gone from first to third. It's not even the end of August and, having started against Reading he's now in northeast Scotland hoping to prove himself in the Scottish Premier League!

Head must be spinning. You have to be mentally tough to make it all the way through as a professional footballer.

Good luck to him, he’s a talented lad, but has a few defensive weaknesses in his game that will only be ironed out with competitive matches and the experience that comes with that. 

Looks like Frank has recognised this and feels this is the best path for his development.

47 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

And he won't be allowed to wear gloves and long sleeves. 

It might stop him getting injured because its not unknown for injured players to be made to "cool down" in the North Sea........ 

I think it's called hydrotherapy treatment.....  ?

Hydrotherapy is Scottish for English hypothermy. A few cans of Iron Bru will see the wee lad right.

He has been practicing the bagpipes since interest was first shown.

It is obligatory to learn to play, 'You take the High Road and I'll take the Lowe Road.' ?

49 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Hydrotherapy is Scottish for English hypothermy. A few cans of Iron Bru will see the wee lad right.

It is obligatory to learn to play, 'You take the High Road and I'll take the Lowe Road.' ?

There's nothing like a good pun.

And that's nothing like a good pun.....

51 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Rampage... What a guy! 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

There's nothing like a good pun.

And that's nothing like a good pun.....

Was a Rampage who could not pun

Yet he still stuck at it, just for fun

Was a punster good, called Phoenix

Very good at English, quite a prefix

I've wrote a limerick, now it's done

38 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There was a young left back called Lowe

Who off to the Highlands did go.

The schedule was hectic,

Sent Rampage poetic

So Phoenix thought he'd have a go.

(I thought it was carp too)

8.4/10 not a bad effort, really?

7 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

From what Lampard said last week about having an 'inkling' there will be an incoming on loan and DET have mentioned a few times they expect a loan signing as well. 

There could still be ins and outs at Derby County before the window for loan signings closes a week tonight.

"I have an inkling there may be some movement on both fronts, potentially," said manager Frank Lampard.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-derby-county-boss-frank-1931923

Cheers . I wasn't aware of that

PistoldPete2

Good luck max Lowe... Thrown in at the deep end v leeds. Hope he does well at Aberdeen and comes back and does the biz for us.

Hope he’s got a fat wallet, Aberdeen expensive city I’m told. Good luck to the lad, perhaps limited number of real tests considering the opposition in that league, but I’m sure Frank and Jody have factored all that in . 

Archived