Sign in to follow this  
DcFc Dyycheee

Max Lowe - joined Aberdeen on loan, now back at PP but back to Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Only a few weeks ago I genuinely thought he was going to be the next big player to emerge from the youth set-up.

Forsyth has been back to his very best - And Malone is a class player at this level - Lowe would have to be exceptional to force his way in ahead of them

4 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Would seem strange to play Lowe last night if this were true?  Not sure what to think on this one.

Could easily have happened after last nights game, maybe they had someone their watching him.

With only 3 days left of the loan window loan deals will happen out of nowhere.

I still think the club know who their 1 new face already is and just waiting on a few outs.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Could easily have happened after last nights game, maybe they had someone their watching him.

With only 3 days left of the loan window loan deals will happen out of nowhere.

I still think the club know who their 1 new face already is and just waiting on a few outs.

If they wanted to see him in action why not play him for the full 90 in the U23s rather than a 20min cameo where he risks injury for little gain?

I agree that his game time looks limited suddenly but that all changes if Malone or Forsyth pick up a knock, and I think it may have psychological benefits, keeping him close and in and around the matchday 18.

On the other hand, playing regularly at a half decent standard will likely accelerate his learning and game craft.

I'm still undecided.  In Frank we trust.

53 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Only a few weeks ago I genuinely thought he was going to be the next big player to emerge from the youth set-up.

I think he still will be. It’s not like introducing Hughes or Bennett in attacking positions where there is very little risk. Mistakes in defence will lead to goals as we saw against Leeds. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Not a bad shout if true, will certainly be a testing level for him. 

No mate, he's going to Aberdeen in the SPL, not Atherstone Town of the Midland Counties division 1. 

I can see why you would get them mixed up though.