View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I thought we were talking about other teams view of us?

We were, but it was too good an opportunity to miss.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I thought we were talking about other teams view of us?

I know but we got diverted. It’s a bit like talking to my mother in law when she starts on about Great Uncle someone or other and his Lumbago, and then she ends up telling you what to put in a good sponge cake .. these things happen, just make a brew, sit back and go with the FloJo. It’s only a few days until the next game ?

1 hour ago, eddie said:

If Mount is playing the Lampard role and Hudds is to be our Becks, who is to be our Gerrard? Do we have anyone good at decking people in nightclubs?

Dunno about nightclubs, but Butterfield gets a bit aggy when you nibble his girlfriend’s toe in the conservatory.

On 29/08/2018 at 10:19, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Jozefoon and Waghorn should definitely start on Saturday ,the only changes we should make are nugent and carson back in and maybe forsyth back in if Malone isn't fit enough to start.

Dont think Nugent will do much away at hull. Doesn't offer enough.....

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Dont think Nugent will do much away at hull. Doesn't offer enough.....

He doesn't score that many any more but he's still got good passing and link up ability and he works very hard for the team, his pass for mount's goal against Preston was Premier league quality.

18 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Found this on one of their forums:

It's only Derby ffs, the club who had the lowest ever PL points total and the worst ever Cup Final defeat against Bury.

I can only assume the poster is having a laugh by referring to a game over a hundred years ago.

.... and a premier league season over 10 years ago.

You just know when we finally go up THAT season will STILL be referred to as if it's at all relevant.

33 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Found this on one of their forums:

It's only Derby ffs, the club who had the lowest ever PL points total and the worst ever Cup Final defeat against Bury.

I can only assume the poster is having a laugh by referring to a game over a hundred years ago.

time_loop.jpg?1466238319

On 29/08/2018 at 09:46, Derbados said:

T

“My Mrs asked me to get a photo of Lampard , I was that Bored I obliged , then I got that bored I started to wonder why people called him Fat Frank when he looks pretty trim up close . Then I started to wonder if these wonderings were normal for a married man. Then they made it 4-0 so I left “

Funniest thing I've read this year.

Why aren't you on here so entertaining?

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

As this thread is about what other people are saying about us, here's the thread they've created on the Chelsea forum. Short at the moment, but hopefully they will be raving as we go through the season. They do love our Frank.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/31977-super-franks-derby-county/

@Carl Sagan get finishing the book ne’r mind bloody Chelsea fans. ?

Archived