View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I wander man utd fans think about playing us tuesday.

Not much in their matchday thread yet here: 

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-derby-county.238/discussion

but a couple of posters don't think it will be easy: - 

Can already see the headlines - protege beats master. Someone's already got them printed.

Mason mount with a classic lampard deflected free kick. 1-0 shut out. Frank runs down the old trafford touchline celebrating wildly...

Other than that, just discussing formations and wondering who will get a run out.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Can already see the headlines - protege beats master. Someone's already got them printed.

Mason mount with a classic lampard deflected free kick. 1-0 shut out. Frank runs down the old trafford touchline celebrating wildly...

Other than that, just discussing formations and wondering who will get a run out.

Vader killing Ben? Kylo slaughtering Han? Luke offering Vader redemption? Luke throwing the Emperor down that hole? 

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Damn, I didn;t actually think they'd be playing the players that they're suggesting they'll play. Seriously hope we don't get embarassed by being too naive...

12 hours ago, angieram said:

They have 6-7 that have had us down for a 5-0 win, either they are fans from other clubs or they are superstitious and do it every match. 

Screenshot_20180924-075317.jpg

21 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Such an iconic picture...I love the similar one which is probably one frame later when Wanchope is in full stride and both feet are off the ground as he loaps away...and Man Ure's Stretford End are all chewing wasps in unison....Magic Darts ?

Except for one little girl, who looks up to the man next to her with an expression that seems to say: "Is that nasty man allowed to do that to us, daddy?"

Never fails to make me chortle. Does that make me a bad person?

1 minute ago, ImARam2 said:

You do know that the referee for tonight's game is Stuart Attwell!!!!

VAR is his kryptonite.

How can he go around disallowing ggood goals and awarding aa goal instead of a goal kick when there's the proof?

I think he'll just trump it up "fake news folks, the lying VAR said Derby scored but we know better. Make Refereeing great again folks"

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

VAR is his kryptonite.

How can he go around disallowing ggood goals and awarding aa goal instead of a goal kick when there's the proof?

I think he'll just trump it up "fake news folks, the lying VAR said Derby scored but we know better. Make Refereeing great again folks"

Stuart Attwell-  just the name gives me a headache .   To be fair whenever we play United in a cup game we have a goal ruled out for offside that wasn't or they score one ( or when they beat us 3-1 in the cup two) that are incorrectly given onside. 

That was a great finish by Rooney- slightly offside- but a great finish, ( That would mean it should be ruled out then Mr Lineker, but not to worry eh)

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That was a great finish by Rooney- slightly offside- but a great finish, ( That would mean it should be ruled out then Mr Lineker, but not to worry eh)

I'm sorry but that was Danny Murphy that said that. 

Archived