View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I wander hull fans think now

According to local radio texts. Many thought their skipper isn’t a leader and makes more mistakes than Keogh.

Atkins takes off their best striker when they were still level, their centre backs are clueless and need to know how to hoof it....... oh you mean about Derby, we were lucky and they should have won.

Usual scapegoating and tripe typical of many fans having just lost a game.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I suggest they got lucky not to be 3 goals down first half. 

I didn’t say they were unlucky, I said they will say they were unlucky. Judging by the ones I heard whilst walking back to the car 

Honestly never thought I'd be supporting Derby as I am right now. Hell, I know it's pretty standard for you guys to pay for RamsTV but Chelsea is usually on TV(paid for) and being a student means certain budget restrictions so I'm a little taken back by the extent of my own commitment to this cause. I absolutely love this forum and above everything I love that you guys seem to be really enjoying having Frank - he's just so close to our hearts. So far the ride has been a bit eccentric but there's room for improvement and in time I hope Frank can really do wonders with Derby. Up the Rams!

On 01/09/2018 at 22:46, SuperFrankieL said:

Honestly never thought I'd be supporting Derby as I am right now. Hell, I know it's pretty standard for you guys to pay for RamsTV but Chelsea is usually on TV(paid for) and being a student means certain budget restrictions so I'm a little taken back by the extent of my own commitment to this cause. I absolutely love this forum and above everything I love that you guys seem to be really enjoying having Frank - he's just so close to our hearts. So far the ride has been a bit eccentric but there's room for improvement and in time I hope Frank can really do wonders with Derby. Up the Rams!

I wonder if the Derby fans are watching Chelsea with similar admiration? I think some will, especially when Mount goes back, and eventually when Frank goes back too.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if the Derby fans are watching Chelsea with similar admiration?

I do feel slightly less anti Chelsea, but only to the extent that the association benefits our club. I wouldn't actually watch them or anything. 

8 hours ago, Lambchop said:

I do feel slightly less anti Chelsea, but only to the extent that the association benefits our club. I wouldn't actually watch them or anything. 

Why don’t we merge and become Chelby County or Dersea? We could play in white n blue and base ourselves in Milton Keynes? And have a big love-in. Mel and Abramovich could even share a helicopter and @Angry Ram could teach us Southern-type dialect and how to hold your shandy without spilling it on your Burberry trousers. ?

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if the Derby fans are watching Chelsea with similar admiration? I think some will, especially when Mount goes back, and eventually when Frank goes back too.

I picked Chelsea to play against my workmate on FIFA and lost. Ruined my lunch break. 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Why don’t we merge and become Chelby County or Dersea? We could play in white n blue and base ourselves in Milton Keynes? And have a big love-in. Mel and Abramovich could even share a helicopter and @Angry Ram could teach us Southern-type dialect and how to hold your shandy without spilling it on your Burberry trousers. ?

Reading some of his posts. Not convinced Angry can hold his shandy 

The "supercomputer" at Talk Sport (probably an intern going through the fixture list) gives the view that the Rams will finish 5th.

Boro and the dirty Leeds are awarded top two spots, with the other playoff places going to WBA, Brentford and Swansea.

At the other end, Hull, QPR and bottom-placed Reading drop through the trapdoor into League One.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/super-computer-predicts-derby-county-1973584

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

The "supercomputer" at Talk Sport (probably an intern going through the fixture list) gives the view that the Rams will finish 5th.

Boro and the dirty Leeds are awarded top two spots, with the other playoff places going to WBA, Brentford and Swansea.

At the other end, Hull, QPR and bottom-placed Reading drop through the trapdoor into League One.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/super-computer-predicts-derby-county-1973584

So in other words they’re predicting the table as it stands but moving a couple of teams around...genius!

33 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

33 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

super computer my a---e  any bookie will tell you every one always goes with current form to make predictions,the only problem with predictions are it's based on current form but we all know that can change any time ,especially around January?

52 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well I did think that when I posted it, too many seats ?

Few years back I found myself coming out of Fulham Broadway station late Saturday afternoon. Chelsea had just finished a game. I asked a couple of 50 something, bald, middle aged spread, harrington jacketed lads what the score was.  They queried my accent...told them I was from Derby... as I left one of them shouted after me " OI MATE...hows yer seats"!!! 

Archived