View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

Had a quick look at a Gumps forum to see if they were saying anything....... didn’t expect to find a 193 page thread on Frank Lampard!! ??.  A bit worried maybe??

Some of the drivel you’d expect but a few acknowledgements of how good we were last night,

“Annoyingly, they've been excellent.”

“Credit where it’s due. They’ve been excellent this second half. “

“Derby's first goal was absolutely astonishing to be fair.”

“On that second half showing, they deserved to go through”
“FFS I go to bed at 1-0 and I wake up to see absolute carnage.”

Link below......... you enter at your own risk ?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511&page=191

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Has this guy ever been to a match live? Plastic prat, I bet I've been to Manchester more than him

All of the CGI poo around him looks like an 8 year old who has asked for his bedroom to be done up in man utd wallpaper, lamp shade, duvet cover and posters.

1 hour ago, Donnyram said:

Some of the drivel you’d expect but a few acknowledgements of how good we were last night

I like this typical gumpery...

"As for last night United were terrible but they had more than enough chances to have won the game, really they should have put it to bed very early, Derby decent on the ball but look vulnerable at the back. I fancy us to finish above them this season."

I'm enjoying the forest forum! Gotta love this guy... really knows his stuff...

"I can't believe how calm Derby fans are being about what Lampard is doing to their club.

They've sold the divisions top goal scorer and brought in a right load of rubbish. He seems to have completely underestimated the quality level of the championship and continues to do so.

Wilson and Tomori are not even close to being ready for this level, they look like they should be playing youth football."

Just now, Parsnip said:

I'm enjoying the forest forum! Gotta love this guy... really knows his stuff...

"I can't believe how calm Derby fans are being about what Lampard is doing to their club.

They've sold the divisions top goal scorer and brought in a right load of rubbish. He seems to have completely underestimated the quality level of the championship and continues to do so.

Wilson and Tomori are not even close to being ready for this level, they look like they should be playing youth football."

What is even more brainless about that is that Wilson pretty much single handedly kept hull up last season with goal and assists galore in his loan spell there.

13 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I like this typical gumpery...

"As for last night United were terrible but they had more than enough chances to have won the game, really they should have put it to bed very early, Derby decent on the ball but look vulnerable at the back. I fancy us to finish above them this season."

Gumpery, fine word. 

I’m going to tweet Susie Dent to see if she’ll allow it on Countdown.

I had a good read on a Stoke forum last night.

Interesting how one fan said ‘Look at what Lampard has done to Derby and look at what Rowett has done to Stoke!’....this was followed by another fan saying ‘Rowett gave Derby the foundations that Lampard has built on whereas Lambert had left no foundations for Rowett at Stoke’.

I was amazed at how somebody can look at it and give Rowett any praise (especially for what he did here in terms of foundations).

If you look at the change since Lampard came in - Bogle in, Bennett in, Bryson in (all were at Derby but not considered good enough!). Brought in actual quality in Mount, Wilson, Tomori, Josefzoon, etc.

I just can’t actually believe how lucky we were to get rid of him and be paid for the privilege. I look forward to match days again now...it sounds bad but I used to go home after a win last season not even slightly happy because of the manner of it. 

I’m confident Rowett will not be successful at Stoke. He may turn it round and win games but fans will never take to his style. 

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Time to forget about growett.

let him do his thing at stoke, whatever it is.

lets stop peeping over the fence and just enjoy our own space.

You've come into a thread centred around what other team's fans have been saying about us, to tell people to stop looking at what other team's fans are saying about us? I think you're missing the point of this thread mate ?

34 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

You've come into a thread centred around what other team's fans have been saying about us, to tell people to stop looking at what other team's fans are saying about us? I think you're missing the point of this thread mate ?

No mate....i only come on to see what you've said about what i've said about what we've said about what they said.

Ok?

53 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Time to forget about growett.

let him do his thing at stoke, whatever it is.

lets stop peeping over the fence and just enjoy our own space.

Don’t spoil the fun, we can enjoy our own space and watch his thing go down the tubes, after all he made us watch his thing last year; at least we can laugh at it this time.

On 26/09/2018 at 19:30, Donnyram said:

Had a quick look at a Gumps forum to see if they were saying anything....... didn’t expect to find a 193 page thread on Frank Lampard!! ??.  A bit worried maybe??

Some of the drivel you’d expect but a few acknowledgements of how good we were last night,

“Annoyingly, they've been excellent.”

“Credit where it’s due. They’ve been excellent this second half. “

“Derby's first goal was absolutely astonishing to be fair.”

“On that second half showing, they deserved to go through”
“FFS I go to bed at 1-0 and I wake up to see absolute carnage.”

Link below......... you enter at your own risk ?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511&page=191

I would guess that notts florest were the only set of fans who wanted man u to win 

every other team`s fans in the country would be rooting for DERBY ?

(especially Leeds and Liverpool)

On 26/09/2018 at 17:12, StaffsRam said:

Enjoy ??

I am absolutely gobsmacked that this is an actual thing. He clearly doesn't understand football and his manufactured OTT reactions are abysmal. Calling a centre-half a prat for missing a penalty when he is 8th in line to take one?

Who on earth tunes in to watch this guff? 

I fear greatly for future society.

57 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

I am absolutely gobsmacked that this is an actual thing. He clearly doesn't understand football and his manufactured OTT reactions are abysmal. Calling a centre-half a prat for missing a penalty when he is 8th in line to take one?

Who on earth tunes in to watch this guff? 

I fear greatly for future society.

Erm, you watched it. 

Archived