Anybody else overseas cannot get today's game?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spanish said:

I can’t comment about yesterday but I have had no problems.  Tend to think the problems maybe at home rather that with the providers 

yeah i get that but managed to get the ppv to work fine during the week no issues but this weekend couldnt get it to work at all just for the audio. the inconsistency or the way the distribute the feed is really unreliable. i rarely had issues when (actually was) living abroad and watching the games.

34 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

yeah i get that but managed to get the ppv to work fine during the week no issues but this weekend couldnt get it to work at all just for the audio. the inconsistency or the way the distribute the feed is really unreliable. i rarely had issues when (actually was) living abroad and watching the games.

Perhaps I've misunderstood you, but it would seem that the problem lies with having a virtual IP address as you say that you "rarely had issues when (actually was) living abroad" - i.e. you no longer live abroad. Maybe the club can detect those that have "gone on holiday" for the day.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Perhaps I've misunderstood you, but it would seem that the problem lies with having a virtual IP address as you say that you "rarely had issues when (actually was) living abroad" - i.e. you no longer live abroad. Maybe the club can detect those that have "gone on holiday" for the day.

The radio broadcast is available for those living in the UK and It didn't work off the website yesterday as well as the show they put on before the game which is available for all.  I think it's to do with the provider and the content delivery network because myself in the past and you Spanish lot seem to have had few problems. Been looking at stokies and villains and they seem to have similar issues and they use same provider.

2 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

The radio broadcast is available for those living in the UK and It didn't work off the website yesterday as well as the show they put on before the game which is available for all.  I think it's to do with the provider and the content delivery network because myself in the past and you Spanish lot seem to have had few problems. Been looking at stokies and villains and they seem to have similar issues and they use same provider.

Sorry, thought you were talking about video 

No problem for me for the game but I couldn't get the buildup properly for some reason. Problem too in midweek at first until it settled down. Still all a bit erratic.

I really appreciate the service which is better than what we had before ie nothing. But it would help to get it working consistentl;y.

Archived