Wonderful Wigan

bucktwo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It's only rowett that I dont feel sorry for...?

On their forum:

But who would replace him? It's the poor standards from players who are better quality but appear not to be trying.

We can't replace them because no-one wants our cast offs.

It's going to take this season to repair the damage Hughes did.

Changing managers will just delay the process, Rowett has a proven record let's have patience.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281759/stoke-wigan-athletic-match-thread?page=24#ixzz5OwZrjPXG

I was just about to post a new topic but thought it best to tag onto this one.....

I'm just enjoying the moment following all the Stoke fans I know and live near smarming at the beginning of the season about what a 'coup' it was to steal GR from us.....???

Reading their forums, they are in meltdown calling for Rowett to be sacked and calling their football cluless and a disgrace.... don't know how long it will last but hopefully their misery will continue all season.......??????

29 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

What a lovely evening to be a Wigan fan .. none of our ex managers seem to be having a good start to the season ..   chuckle chuckle 

Yes three former DCFC managers in bottom 3 of championship. Stoke City more of a surprise than QPR or Reading.

1792722971_ScreenShot2018-08-22at22_25_41.thumb.png.ae9ad52378cc66703b3f02c0ee2fcbb9.png

11 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Given some of the booing and negativity in pride park last night first half wouldn’t be surprised if some clowns want Lampard out and Rowett back....

I didn't hear booing.

They are some absolutely cracking quotes on the stoke forum right now such as:  " mclean makes dog poo look like fillet steak" glad we did n't sign him then.

I don't feel sorry for Rowett but I feel a bit sorry for the stoke fans who would have been expecting automatic promotion and now they are being served up a shambles.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I've no sympathy whatsoever for their fans - amongst the worst in the country. The only one I have an ounce of sympathy for is Peter Coates who seems like a decent chairman.

Wolfie, he can still by a nice chairman in League 1.

There's positives in this. 

10 hours ago, 1967Ram said:

On their forum:

But who would replace him? It's the poor standards from players who are better quality but appear not to be trying.

We can't replace them because no-one wants our cast offs.

It's going to take this season to repair the damage Hughes did.

Changing managers will just delay the process, Rowett has a proven record let's have patience.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281759/stoke-wigan-athletic-match-thread?page=24#ixzz5OwZrjPXG

Rowett apologists trotting out the same balls as we heard last year!

They will learn.

Archived