Pride Park Pies Price

FindernRam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, robglosta said:

Has there been a moan about the Millwall half time drink service yet?  If not we should start one - one Poretti beer pump for the whole kiosk, queued for the whole of the second half and moved about two places down before giving up and returning to seat.  Worst I've ever seen. Pre-match wasn't much better (they ran out of lager, somehow) so I had to neck a warm bitter.

The service in the main stand was good. A load of 3/4 pints already poured and topped up when you ordered it. Loads of staff serving as well. 

Ordered a pint. Paid with a fiver and a twenty pence piece. There was an audible gasp as i produced a metal coin.

Fortunately the young person serving recognised it as actual money and legal tender. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Grrrrr

I was not able to bloody pie in the east stand as both card only bloody hate it.?

Check out the sign on the till before you choose your queue mate.

Find one that is cash, there’s more than two in the east stand me old duck

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

None of pie ones had cash ones on them just card only.

I had a word with a young supvisore she said to me it is way going I said it is stupid idea I said both card only I said why cant they be cash and card then everyone happy.

The one near me was card or cash.

Your turn.

4 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Just wait till (pun) the banks systems crash again, then you will want cash. 

What if the banks void all bank notes and go back on their promise to pay the bearer?

Then they’ll be useless bit of paper/animal fat.

Then what about the pies?

28 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I'll bring a Chicken to the match, trade it for a Cow and Potatoes, look for a Roman Soldier( they were paid in salt) and make my own pies

Don’t talk daft.

They don’t accept chickens, it’s ducks or no pie.

Archived