Fans - Palace vs Liverpool

JoeDerby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same palace who's ground was half empty in this league.

They'll get relegated in the next few years and Let's see if these plastic ultras are as enthusiastic when they are 1-0 down on a tuesday night against rotherham 

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Yep

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

First season under Nigel we definetly did.

Thanks. It was a serious question as I couldn't remember us playing them at PP. If it was around the beginning of Nigel's spell that's no surprise as I found it difficult to follow things back then. God I LOVE RamsTV. I do remember Plymouth at the BBG when we won the second division. There weren't that many of them there, but they did support their team very well, and were very good at the end of the game. The police wanted them to leave before the victory parade around the pitch, but they wanted to to stay and clap the team as well.

15 minutes ago, Waffle said:

My family being from Crystal Palace I can tell you it’s becoming the new Shoreditch with new bars and posh shops opening all the time. Different fan base, it’s fashionable to go to the football

Living in the old Shoreditch I can tell you Palace bears no comparison with life north of the river!  ?

7 hours ago, richinspain said:

Thanks. It was a serious question as I couldn't remember us playing them at PP. If it was around the beginning of Nigel's spell that's no surprise as I found it difficult to follow things back then. God I LOVE RamsTV. I do remember Plymouth at the BBG when we won the second division. There weren't that many of them there, but they did support their team very well, and were very good at the end of the game. The police wanted them to leave before the victory parade around the pitch, but they wanted to to stay and clap the team as well.

I remember it well. Bobby Davison stunner

6 hours ago, Waffle said:

My family being from Crystal Palace I can tell you it’s becoming the new Shoreditch with new bars and posh shops opening all the time. Different fan base, it’s fashionable to go to the football

To paraphrase NoLoRam, I wonder if it will still be fashionable at home to Rotherham on a wet Tuesday night. 

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Most exciting league in the world.....?

2 games Into the season and it is City, Liverpool, Chelsea top 3....

... on equal points with Watford, Spurs and Bournemouth ?

I keep hearing about this wonderful atmosphere in the premier from these small clubs. There was Stoke, Leicester with their clappers now followed by Fulham, Palace, Brighton etc. None of them were that impressive in half empty grounds in the championship. 

Who can forget our record breaking year in the premier, full houses most weeks, even after we knew we were down. I'm sure we were awarded fans of the season somewhere. 

Archived