v Ipswich live on RamsTV for UK fans

David

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be on Sky’s red button, but as far as I understand it all that will be on there is a 1 or 2 camera mix. Just pictures, no commentary.

With us you’ll get the pre-match build-up, commentary, highlights etc. 

Frankly it’ll be the best broadcast coverage available of the game and the best product in the EFL.

But then I’m bias so I would say that. 

13 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Frankly it’ll be the best broadcast coverage available of the game and the best product in the EFL.

But then I’m bias so I would say that. 

Is it worth £10 or £5? Do UK viewers receive a product twice as good as overseas viewers?

12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Surely, you can ‘go on holiday’ and purchase the overseas package. Then when you return to the UK, you can still watch the game without paying the extortionate one-off price. 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Carnero said:

Is it worth £10 or £5? Do UK viewers receive a product twice as good as overseas viewers?

The EFL are not involved in DCFC broadcasts abroad. To get permission to live stream EFL games midweek in the UK the EFL no doubt want their cut. (possibly £5.00 per game). Personally as I have said I think it represents fantastic value.

21 hours ago, Carnero said:

£10 if your in the UK but £5 if you're outside the UK.

duck off EFL.

How is that is anyway fair?

I guess they are looking at the fact that you are very unlikely to go to the match if you are out of the country ergo cheaper. The price of home tv is aimed at those who can not get to the game and to detract those who would normally go but decide they can't be bothered and they might think twice. In the hope they actually attend.

13 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Surely, you can ‘go on holiday’ and purchase the overseas package. Then when you return to the UK, you can still watch the game without paying the extortionate one-off price. 

Nope.

I tried this one. My home subscription didn't work when on holiday as it was registered in the UK. I opened another account abroad to watch the game on a month by month contract. I tried that when I got home and it also checked IP address. So no go

On 19/08/2018 at 06:43, Carnero said:

£10 if your in the UK but £5 if you're outside the UK.

duck off EFL.

How is that is anyway fair?

In and of itself it isn't I agree.

I'm paying £12.50 per month, but bear in mind we can't see any of the games that are televised. So we're about to kick off for the 4th time and as of yet we haven't seen one game in the US.

I guess that life ain't fair!

Someone mentioned on here that they show them on ESPN plus or something

53 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

In and of itself it isn't I agree.

I'm paying £12.50 per month, but bear in mind we can't see any of the games that are televised. So we're about to kick off for the 4th time and as of yet we haven't seen one game in the US.

I guess that life ain't fair!

21 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

anyone paid the £10 yet do we think its good value

nope ive got a season ticket and sky so no problem. But for the Ram fan more than an an hour from P.P, midweek, travelling after work its a great saving. £27.50 a ticket ,travel expense and probably time off work to make !9.45 kick off, food and drink against a tenner and your own armchair..id say a no brainer myself..especially in dark cold november.

1 hour ago, Richard246 said:

anyone paid the £10 yet do we think its good value

It’s £40 cheaper then my train ticket, and then I can’t get back so have to go to my daughter’s for the night. I usually do this but it’s nice to not have to spend 2 days away to watch 90 minutes football!

5 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

So far I’m not impressed by this. Can’t seem to airplay it to my Apple TV can only watch it on my iPad, which for £10 is pretty poor

Yeah it's poo but it ain't derbys fault. EFL didn't allow it. I got it on my telly with hdmi. The 23s games you can I think.

Archived