Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

On 17/08/2018 at 16:45, David said:

Did they, or have we simply attached fond memories to those shirts, the tales they could tell.

I owned a few of them at the time, can't remember being wowed by them, in fact the quality was pretty poor as well with thread pulls on the material and collars fading in the wash with writing falling off. Couldn't wait to get rid of Puma. 

Looking back now I love them, but that's down to the Bald Eagle and the team that wore them.

The Rams in the material of the 97-99 shirts is pretty cool. Wish we had shirts that had more unique/made especially stuff like that.

The 97/98 home shirt is my favourite shirt but that’s probably we had a good team and it was my first ever Derby shirt.

Edited by Will the Ram

1 hour ago, Will the Ram said:

The Rams in the material of the 97-99 shirts is pretty cool. Wish we had shirts that had more unique/made especially stuff like that.

The 97/98 home shirt is my favourite shirt but that’s probably we had a good team and it was my first ever Derby shirt.

Having had all these shirts out together for the first time I have got to say that the puma ones are far superior quality to all of the others in my opinion, the errea ones are second best in quality, adidas were rubbish and the last few years of Umbro are very poor ! Still none of them beat the Patrick shirts from 1981/82 for style and longevity ! I was shocked to see how many shirts there are !

18 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Having had all these shirts out together for the first time I have got to say that the puma ones are far superior quality to all of the others in my opinion, the errea ones are second best in quality, adidas were rubbish and the last few years of Umbro are very poor ! Still none of them beat the Patrick shirts from 1981/82 for style and longevity ! I was shocked to see how many shirts there are !

Yeah the Umbro stuff is disappointing. I don’t like how the Ram is just a transfer (stuck on). It’ll probably fall off eventually It would be a lot better if it was stitched.

The collection is impressive. Are a lot of the signed player ones match worn?

2 minutes ago, Will the Ram said:

Yeah the Umbro stuff is disappointing. I don’t like how the Ram is just a transfer (stuck on). It’ll probably fall off eventually It would be a lot better if it was stitched.

The collection is impressive. Are a lot of the signed player ones match worn?

A lot of them are post 1984

3 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Any dream shirts that you are still looking for?

Yes there are still a few from the 70s I know a couple of the guys on here have some but if anybody else has any from then to sell I would love to know 

somebody on here has this fantastic shirt

9227DBD8-D0F8-43B4-87FD-9ACC15A3FBE2.thumb.jpeg.6c5558ecade1754e4b04644c40f74ee3.jpeg

and somebody has the yellow away from 1972

i am always interested in the 70s shirts !

thanks for asking @GlastoEls ?