Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

33 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Guys 

I am thinking of ordering a Rams cotton polo shirt from the Rams shop.  What is the fit like? I am normally an XL in T shirts but someone said these shirts are a bit on the small side? 

Advice guys? 

It’s only the match shirts that are tight, the ordinary polo shirts are normal sizes so xl will be fine

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Big thanks to @Alan Ramage 4 EVA for helping me to acquire this beauty from 1976 !

1336B731-EDB6-4062-9334-6E8E4E176B5D.jpeg

GLAD it`s gone to a good home .!

Looking GREAT I can still remember buying that from the Ramtiuqe at the BBG( first football shirt I ever bought) .

I used to think I was the dogs gonads wearing it ! .Those collars Brill 

Edited by Alan Ramage 4 EVA

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Come on guys there must be some more wonderful old shirts chucked in the back of draws, in a bag in the loft etc, please let me know if you have any 70s or early 80s or the top daddy one would be a 60s !! Good money waiting !

Got a very rare ex player shirt going for a song 

Danny Porter any one ?? LOL 

• 2 weeks later...

Another big thanks going out to @Will I Ram for allowing me to become the next custodian of his 1977 player worn third shirt, very rare item and filled one of the holes in my collection, I really appreciate it thank you mate ! This is the third great shirt that I have been given custody of from this great forum, there are still a couple I’m sure who may have a few treasures stuffed away in a draw that need to see the light of day, if there is please let me know ! I, particularly thinking of @Secret Squirrel ???, in the mean time please share a moment to look at this beauty !

435945BF-7E4B-4B81-A4AD-F038947D038B.jpeg

F27671A9-D7BF-4A4E-A7BA-7725FCDC5112.jpeg

F1F17A82-0BD0-49A7-BDF3-E24F543BFF6F.jpeg

32 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Another big thanks going out to @Will I Ram for allowing me to become the next custodian of his 1977 player worn third shirt, very rare item and filled one of the holes in my collection, I really appreciate it thank you mate ! This is the third great shirt that I have been given custody of from this great forum, there are still a couple I’m sure who may have a few treasures stuffed away in a draw that need to see the light of day, if there is please let me know ! I, particularly thinking of @Secret Squirrel ???, in the mean time please share a moment to look at this beauty !

435945BF-7E4B-4B81-A4AD-F038947D038B.jpeg

F27671A9-D7BF-4A4E-A7BA-7725FCDC5112.jpeg

F1F17A82-0BD0-49A7-BDF3-E24F543BFF6F.jpeg

How’s your Nest thermostat, mine feels like it’s reading a few degrees warmer than what it is, 20c last night apparently without the heating on. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2018 at 15:48, David said:

How’s your Nest thermostat, mine feels like it’s reading a few degrees warmer than what it is, 20c last night apparently without the heating on. 

Mines the same, maybe it’s the position of the stat? In a cold spot.

Holy cow ! I never thought that the day would arrive when my own personal holy grail of Derby County shirts made its way into my collection, 1982 player worn Patrick shirt, Christmas has certainly arrived early, massive thanks to my old mate Dave (no not him) for making this happen !

What a fantastic thing to own and treasure !

6846759B-ACC6-451F-97ED-05BDFCCC9AB1.jpeg

5411C7E6-18D9-4D0B-8145-147827E56B44.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PrivateDerby said:

Yes I have seen it thanks bud, got all of those, there are a couple of rarer ones in there, not enough older shirts in there to achieve that valuation though I think, but if he sells the more expensive ones separately he will be stuck with a load he can’t get rid of, good luck to him, obviously taken a long while to put that together, shame he is selling it ! ??