Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

3 hours ago, loweman2 said:

1C0EFF37-BE44-41FF-B461-987AAA462E60.jpeg

Is this the rare one that was found in a room when the BBG was demolished. I recall a website that had a section on unusual Derby kits that little was known about or had gone in worn.

it was a site by Steve Eyre I think - but I can’t find it now

Edited by davenportram

5 hours ago, loweman2 said:

As I am embarking on a new group project to document the history of the Derby County kit with a couple of likeminded souls I thought that it was time to actually document my shirts and look at what I have got, so I thought I would share that with the DCFCFANS.UK famalam.

i have just grabbed the first lot of the rail, I will then photograph each one on a mannequin or what ever they are called and post them up on here for those who may be interested, for those who are not then apologies in advance as it’s probs gonna drag on a while.

any how I thought I would lay out the first lot and if I say so my self there are some nice items in the first batch, these are on the whole 1970 to 1989 ish, there are a couple of rogue newer ones slipped in aswell.

here goes

34396883-CB9B-4157-86C8-0110E171ADC5.jpeg

8F765F68-C539-4698-B40B-2ED8710254CA.jpeg

Just wow! 

9 hours ago, loweman2 said:

As I am embarking on a new group project to document the history of the Derby County kit with a couple of likeminded souls I thought that it was time to actually document my shirts and look at what I have got, so I thought I would share that with the DCFCFANS.UK famalam.

i have just grabbed the first lot of the rail, I will then photograph each one on a mannequin or what ever they are called and post them up on here for those who may be interested, for those who are not then apologies in advance as it’s probs gonna drag on a while.

any how I thought I would lay out the first lot and if I say so my self there are some nice items in the first batch, these are on the whole 1970 to 1989 ish, there are a couple of rogue newer ones slipped in aswell.

here goes

34396883-CB9B-4157-86C8-0110E171ADC5.jpeg

8F765F68-C539-4698-B40B-2ED8710254CA.jpeg

@loweman2 when are you going to reveal your collection of Brian Clough toe nail clippings from his playing days, Peter Taylor’s Cuban cigar buts from his BBG dugout days, Steve Bloomer!s England jock-strap ensemble and Frank Wignall’s nasal hair? ?

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

What I wanna know is, what happened to loweman1?

Burried under that lot. 

Don’t worry he is safe and well,

the perfect role model for any kid, I was / am lucky to be that kid.

always doing stuff to help me even after 47 years and he is knackered !

even today he is coming round to fit a new shower for us !

thats why I try and give a bit back ! Top bloke

my old man

Loweman1

27C14502-1612-42FF-A695-3A439E188229.jpeg

36 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Don’t worry he is safe and well,

the perfect role model for any kid, I was / am lucky to be that kid.

always doing stuff to help me even after 47 years and he is knackered !

even today he is coming round to fit a new shower for us !

thats why I try and give a bit back ! Top bloke

my old man

Loweman1

27C14502-1612-42FF-A695-3A439E188229.jpeg

And that's exactly how it should be... ?