v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Right. . . So nobodies allowed to post opinions on team selection on a public forum designed so people can post opinions on team selection. . . 

Bet you’re real fun at parties 

I think that anyone's allowed to post pretty much what they like. But, as you say, it's a public forum, so if you put summat in the public domain, then surely the public is allowed to comment? Grow a thicker skin, I've had to. Mainly because of the rubbish that I post.

13 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Attack attack attack.

Let's be honest with that lightweight attacking mid-field and three newbies next to you in defence Keogh is on a hiding to nothing before he even touches a ball.  

Keogh haters must already be writing their scripts and licking their lips !! 

With Radio Derby as the ringmaster.

Shocking comments about him already; supposedly responding to a listener's text. They didn't have to go on and on about him but they chose to. 

23 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

just got here , nightmare journey , top it off some kid about 10 yrs old has just spat at our car window , while his dad or whoever laughed and mouthed eff off derby we are millwall , what a friendly bunch these are , hope to see them after the game so we can thank them for the 3pts , come on you Rams

Who’s stupid enough to drive in London. Leave your car at home and get on the tube and the beer. Lesson learned 

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Who’s stupid enough to drive in London. Leave your car at home and get on the tube and the beer. Lesson learned 

Yes the little spitter was just doing his bit for the environment

1-0 Millwall

Tomori gives a poor FK away.

A low cross comes in and seems to just slowly roll into the far corner. Poor from everyone. 

Archived