v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the message this team selection sends out. Let’s let the opposition worry about us rather than the other way round. So different to last year when our setup appeared we were afraid of the opposition before we’d even kicked off. Certainly a high risk strategy and won’t work every time but we are DERBY COUNTY and it’s about time we started to show some swagger. COYR

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Right. . . So nobodies allowed to post opinions on team selection on a public forum designed so people can post opinions on team selection. . . 

Bet you’re real fun at parties 

I especially like 'nobodies allowed to post opinions on team selection'.

Are you saying you are one of these nobodies?

just got here , nightmare journey , top it off some kid about 10 yrs old has just spat at our car window , while his dad or whoever laughed and mouthed eff off derby we are millwall , what a friendly bunch these are , hope to see them after the game so we can thank them for the 3pts , come on you Rams

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Ramstv saying we’re playing 4-2-3-1

If that’s the case then I don’t see any point in playing Bryson. Bryson can’t play in that role, Lampard will learn that sooner or later like our previous managers have. Bryson’s only good when he’s as close to the opposition goal as possible but Mount does that job and to a higher level. Would have rather have played Evans if we are playing Bryson in defensive midfield.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I especially like 'nobodies allowed to post opinions on team selection'.

Are you saying you are one of these nobodies?

According to you everybody is bar you, unless they share the same opinion of course 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I hope we score 3 or 4 goals before they do ! 

Wisdom and Forsyth are there if we have to do proper defending so i hope we are still in it 

I will feel better when Huddlestone and Davies are fit 

you are gary rowett and i claim my £5 

Attack attack attack.

Let's be honest with that lightweight attacking mid-field and three newbies next to you in defence Keogh is on a hiding to nothing before he even touches a ball.  

Keogh haters must already be writing their scripts and licking their lips !! 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

According to you everybody is bar you, unless they share the same opinion of course 

Bless. If I think your opinion is poo, I will say so. That's what happens when you express an opinion. On a public forum.

You'd just love it if Bogle got targeted, wouldn't you? If he had a bad game and had his confidence dented. You'd love to come back on here at 5 o'clock and say 'I told you so'. That's why you have expressed your opinion.

12 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

just got here , nightmare journey , top it off some kid about 10 yrs old has just spat at our car window , while his dad or whoever laughed and mouthed eff off derby we are millwall , what a friendly bunch these are , hope to see them after the game so we can thank them for the 3pts , come on you Rams

I mean ‘angry’ in your favour Premier, absolutely disgusting. For hat alone I might up my prediction. Stay safe mate 

Archived