v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, Doodle said:

That was dog poo. Bryson should never be on the same pitch with Johnson, unless it’s Sunday league football. Frank needs his uncle in his ear  asap. Probably the most tactically inept manager in our history. But after 2 games he’s bound to be, big learning curve for him. I do expect him to learn quickly though. Let’s match up their 4/4/2 with 3 subs. Marriott on with Waghorn ( who looks terrible and terribly isolated) and shore up the defence. I am scared of our short term future. We can’t have any money left to correct the imbalance of the squad 

Phil Brown...

That is all.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Oh my god he's bringing Forsyth on.

?

This is where Lampard cements himself as a genius. 

What's the bravest possible thing to do while 2-0 down after an awful display? Bring on the least liked player from the bench. 

Forsyth hat-trick to win 3-2 inc. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Oh my god he's bringing Forsyth on.

I expected that when Malone started lumping it long when not even under any pressure. That's not playing the way we're training to play and have been instructed to play. The manager needs to send the message that if you do that, you're out.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

I expected that when Malone started lumping it long when not even under any pressure. That's not playing the way we're training to play and have been instructed to play. The manager needs to send the message that if you do that, you're out.

OB suspects that he's got a knock 

Just now, Paul71 said:

Just proves that possession means nothing. Last season when we beat Hull 5-0 with only 30% or whatever people moaned we were lucky to win because of the possession stat.

Useless stat.

Wasn't anything to do with possession that day, Hull played well, missed a penalty and we scored from about every shot on target we had. Was never a 5-0 game, if Hull convert the peno it's a different game. 

Does anybody actually care about the stat itself? The number is irrelevant, what you actually do with the football is what matters. Conceding the ball as easily as we did last year and this year is always going to bring trouble. 

Bryson completely slices a volley from the edge of the area after good Derby play.

I feel like he's done exactly that in every league game so far? 

But still, BETTER.

11 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I’m not at the game but have taken this from the Sky Sports App. 

Is this correct and if so how the duck are we 2-0 down. 

Tip Tap around the back again I’m guessing to generate that level of possession stats ??‍♂️

D5F10682-E625-4815-AD10-FC6C2AB265B1.png

Because Millwall have had two shots

Archived