• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 to 4 Shots

3 to 1 on target

3 to 6 Corners

9 to 4 fouls 

0 cards.

Another thing is for all our supposed excellent set piece takers we've brought in, who now fight over every FK, ONE of our SIX corners has beaten the first man, and it went over everyone's heads.

Just now, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

With buttefield Cdm the team will be a shambles, the best team we can field in my opinion  is:

Carson

Wisdom  davies perace Malone

Hudds  evans

Jozefoon        Mount   Waghorn

Marriot

We have signed loads of players but not addressed key areas of the team e.g Cb and holding midfielder , so our team is looking worse not better than last year.

I’d go for a similar team apart from Wilson in for Waghorn and Tomori instead of Wisdom.

This is poor we’re making Millwall look like a 1970’s Brazil... we cant put more that two passes together unless its backwards & we’re all over the place at the back... we’ve gifted them two goals

daft as it sounds if we actually shape ourselves & pull our finger out second half we can win this... millwall havent been great 

Hate to bash certain players. Don't think I have ever had a go at one on here other than Johnson.

And I'm going to have another go now.

He can't head. He can't tackle. He can't time tackles. He doesn't intercept. First touch is abysmal. Second touch goes out of play.

There are others having bad games. But you can see a footballer somewhere in them all. Bit not Johnson

Woeful player. Get Evans on and watch us improve. 

Poor performances at CDM have cost us in all the league games so far.

I'm all for playing the youth, and building towards something. Use this as a transitional season.

But if you're going to do that, why waste £5m on Waghorn and £30k per week wages? It was utterly pointless. We should have used that money to solve the holding midfield and linking midfield slots.

I'm glad Bogle has been brought in. Wisdom is crap and offers nothing long-term.

Next summer we can finally get rid of the stain which is on our club. So many crap overpaid players stealing a living off us.

I was worried pre-season with playing the ball out from the back. I get if you just hoof it then at best you have a 50/50 chance of picking up the ball. But you have to be good enough to keep the ball if you are going to play it out,  we are not. Carry on like this and we will be ripped apart week in week out 

3 minutes ago, TimRam said:

This is as poor as I have ever seen Derby "play". Too many new players, it's that simple.

This comment comes out from someone every single time we have a poor game/half. It really isn't the worst we've ever played.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bryson cannot play this season, he’s nowhere near good enough at being the transition man, nowhere near

Said it for years. Bryson doesn’t get criticised by because of one game that was 4 and 1/2 years ago. Nowhere near good enough. Hasn’t been good enough for ages and the statistics showed that he played more backwards and sideways passes than ‘backwards Butterfield’. 

Archived