v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, irobinson said:

garbage - need a new back 4

We've got 11 defenders to pick from - you would think we would be able to form some form of good defensive unit out of a combination of any of the below.

Wisdom, Forsyth, Tomori, Keogh, Davies, Pearce, Olsson, Lowe, Bogle, Anya and Malone

Just now, GenBr said:

We've got 11 defenders to pick from - you would think we would be able to form some form of good defensive unit out of a combination of any of the below.

Wisdom, Forsyth, Tomori, Keogh, Davies, Pearce, Olsson, Lowe, Bogle, Anya and Malone

maybe we need a good defensive coach then!! local rec stuff at the mo

We’re killing ourselves trying to play out from the back 

I applaud the effort to do so but if u haven’t got the tools to do it they’ll be many more goals against us 

our defending this season and in the last two games has been nothing short of shambolic 

im sorry but wtf is the fuss about tomori 

at fault for 2 goals against Leeds, gave away a stupid free kick for the first today and then cant help own goals but ..... sorry I’m just seeing a a rookie defender making rookie mistakes 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

TO BE FAIR - all Carson had to do was a play a <10 yard pass to Bryson and he was in a ton of space. I don't care what players you have, anyone should be able to play that pass. 

This has been a longstanding criticism I’ve had of Carson. Players just can’t. 

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yep ditch it all after 2 and a bit league games , that makes sense. Tweak it maybe bit ditch it ? 

How many times do you get thumped before admitting you’ve got it wrong? Serious question.

Plus, a tweak is changing it, same as ditching it in my book, guess it depends how you like to word things....

2 minutes ago, Pottig said:

This sounds like Pearson but with more goals...against us.

Slightly different as I can actually see what we're trying to do, although its not going well at all. I still don't know what the tactical style was under Pearson.

Archived