v Oldham (A) Full 90 Minutes

David

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched it. We created enough chances to win three games, unfortunately I think Oldham put bodies on the line and luck wasn't on our side. Everyone played pretty well. The system, for me, is the same as it has been throughout Lampard's reign. I'd say perhaps a mindset change & Evans being a natural defensive midfielder made the different. Bryson and Johnson could interchange. Evans and Huddlestone. Mount & Holmes*. Marriott impressed me when coming deep for the ball & with his link up play. 

Good win.

19 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I've just watched it. We created enough chances to win three games, unfortunately I think Oldham put bodies on the line and luck wasn't on our side. Everyone played pretty well. The system, for me, is the same as it has been throughout Lampard's reign. I'd say perhaps a mindset change & Evans being a natural defensive midfielder made the different. Bryson and Johnson could interchange. Evans and Huddlestone. Mount & Holmes*. Marriott impressed me when coming deep for the ball & with his link up play. 

Good win.

I was also impressed with Marriotts ability on the ball. General murmur made me think he was another Bent, a poaching finisher, but actually seems to have quite a lot about him in the build-up too.

44 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I was also impressed with Marriotts ability on the ball. General murmur made me think he was another Bent, a poaching finisher, but actually seems to have quite a lot about him in the build-up too.

I was trying to think who he looks like. 

With a shudder i remembered.

Lee Camp when he had his little ponytail.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

He's very much a David Nugent throwback in my opinion. 

Just checking with others - do I now have to pay to watch these replays? 

It says free on the play button on the website but then says that I need a Rams TV subscription to view the replay.

As I was at the match I don't really want to buy a subscription just to watch it again.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Just checking with others - do I now have to pay to watch these replays? 

It says free on the play button on the website but then says that I need a Rams TV subscription to view the replay.

As I was at the match I don't really want to buy a subscription just to watch it again.

You're *supposed* to have a subscription to watch the full match replays, yes.

However so far this season all 3 games have been watchable on the app without logging in...! ?

Website does require a login/subscription.

26 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You're *supposed* to have a subscription to watch the full match replays, yes.

However so far this season all 3 games have been watchable on the app without logging in...! ?

Website does require a login/subscription.

For some reason the app won't play properly on my phone - it just keeps freezing. I thought is was my Wifi but it won’t play at work either where we have really good Wifi.  I suspect that it's my rubbish phone.

I just want to look at the disallowed goal again to see how much of a foul it was by Waghorn.  Disappointed that Josefzoon didn't get his goal.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

For some reason the app won't play properly on my phone - it just keeps freezing. I thought is was my Wifi but it won’t play at work either where we have really good Wifi.  I suspect that it's my rubbish phone.

I just want to look at the disallowed goal again to see how much of a foul it was by Waghorn.  Disappointed that Josefzoon didn't get his goal.

Must be your phone, my internet connection isn't the greatest yet I don't have any problems.

Didn't get a close replay on the Waghorn "foul" so I doubt you'd be any clearer watching it back... looked no more a foul by Waghorn than it was a foul on Waghorn to me.

Archived