Holiday Plans 2019

Angry Ram

Thoughts now turning to 2019 and what to do.. The missus and I have always loved the sun and can sit in it for 9 hours a day. This was pretty much our holiday routine, roast all day, then out for the evening for good food and wine.

She has now had a couple of moles removed and the sun part is going to have to take a back seat going forward. She still likes to chill in the shade but boredom soon kicks in and she gets restless.

Is it just me or have holiday prices taken a real hike for next year. Looked at a safari, min £3.5k each. Crusing has gone up as well although still probably the best value. 

Also struggling when to go. She wanted a week at the end of May in Kalkan but that's Play Off final week. No chance. Easter you have to travel to get the heat. She's a teacher, so tied on dates.

What's everyone doing next year?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice and simple for me, 2 weeks in Gran Canaria at Easter.  My lads first holiday abroad earlier this year at Easter and he loved it, so booked as soon as we got back.  From start to finish it was faultless and we were petrified before hand.  A lot more confident for this one!

Went to the Ikos Oceania this year, was so impressed we booked for the Ikos Dassia next.

A little more than a typical week somewhere, and we shaved a little off by booking flight and hotel seperate, but well worth the extra to feel like a king for a week.

Unbelievable customer service, with literally nothing not available if you'd like it.

Sith Happens
52 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Went to the Ikos Oceania this year, was so impressed we booked for the Ikos Dassia next.

A little more than a typical week somewhere, and we shaved a little off by booking flight and hotel seperate, but well worth the extra to feel like a king for a week.

Unbelievable customer service, with literally nothing not available if you'd like it.

Where is ikos?

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Where is ikos?

There are two in Halkidiki, the Oceania and the Olivia.

One in Dassia, Corfu opened this summer, one opening in Kos next year, and one in Spain the year after.

Check out TripAdvisor for reviews.

not sure how to feel about this. Having had successful Holiday Plans 2016, Holiday Plans 2017 and Holiday Plans 2018 threads, I assumed I'd be naturally allowed to create a Holiday Plans 2019 thread. But alas, No. @Angry Ram nipped in like dirty thief and stole my thunder.

Usurper... Usurper you are! I hope @David re-acquaints you with the ban-hammer!

Watch your wives lads, AngryRam is likely to climb into your bed when you shuffle off for a 2am piss!

Oh yeah,

Prague in March, Tenerife in May and Albufeira in July.... ALL Stag holidays!

3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

not sure how to feel about this. Having had successful Holiday Plans 2016, Holiday Plans 2017 and Holiday Plans 2018 threads, I assumed I'd be naturally allowed to create a Holiday Plans 2019 thread. But alas, No. @Angry Ram nipped in like dirty thief and stole my thunder.

Usurper... Usurper you are! I hope @David re-acquaints you with the ban-hammer!

Watch your wives lads, AngryRam is likely to climb into your bed when you shuffle off for a 2am piss!

Oh yeah,

Prague in March, Tenerife in May and Albufeira in July.... ALL Stag holidays!

Snooze ya lose mucker.. 

Id keep her moist for you mate.. Honest..

Oh and sorry.. ??

Archived