Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Angry Ram

Holiday Plans 2019

Recommended Posts

Thoughts now turning to 2019 and what to do.. The missus and I have always loved the sun and can sit in it for 9 hours a day. This was pretty much our holiday routine, roast all day, then out for the evening for good food and wine.

She has now had a couple of moles removed and the sun part is going to have to take a back seat going forward. She still likes to chill in the shade but boredom soon kicks in and she gets restless.

Is it just me or have holiday prices taken a real hike for next year. Looked at a safari, min £3.5k each. Crusing has gone up as well although still probably the best value. 

Also struggling when to go. She wanted a week at the end of May in Kalkan but that's Play Off final week. No chance. Easter you have to travel to get the heat. She's a teacher, so tied on dates.

What's everyone doing next year?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Crusing has gone up as well although still probably the best value. 

We have used TUI in the past, they are a bit smaller, and really good value for money.  Have some decent ships as well.

Share this post


Link to post

Nice and simple for me, 2 weeks in Gran Canaria at Easter.  My lads first holiday abroad earlier this year at Easter and he loved it, so booked as soon as we got back.  From start to finish it was faultless and we were petrified before hand.  A lot more confident for this one!

Share this post


Link to post

Went to the Ikos Oceania this year, was so impressed we booked for the Ikos Dassia next.

A little more than a typical week somewhere, and we shaved a little off by booking flight and hotel seperate, but well worth the extra to feel like a king for a week.

Unbelievable customer service, with literally nothing not available if you'd like it.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

France for a week loire valley end of August. Might swing by brugge on way back.

You kinky duval you.

Edited by Boycie

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Went to the Ikos Oceania this year, was so impressed we booked for the Ikos Dassia next.

A little more than a typical week somewhere, and we shaved a little off by booking flight and hotel seperate, but well worth the extra to feel like a king for a week.

Unbelievable customer service, with literally nothing not available if you'd like it.

Where is ikos?

Share this post


Link to post

not sure how to feel about this. Having had successful Holiday Plans 2016, Holiday Plans 2017 and Holiday Plans 2018 threads, I assumed I'd be naturally allowed to create a Holiday Plans 2019 thread. But alas, No. @Angry Ram nipped in like dirty thief and stole my thunder.

Usurper... Usurper you are! I hope @David re-acquaints you with the ban-hammer!

Watch your wives lads, AngryRam is likely to climb into your bed when you shuffle off for a 2am piss!

Oh yeah,

Prague in March, Tenerife in May and Albufeira in July.... ALL Stag holidays!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

not sure how to feel about this. Having had successful Holiday Plans 2016, Holiday Plans 2017 and Holiday Plans 2018 threads, I assumed I'd be naturally allowed to create a Holiday Plans 2019 thread. But alas, No. @Angry Ram nipped in like dirty thief and stole my thunder.

Usurper... Usurper you are! I hope @David re-acquaints you with the ban-hammer!

Watch your wives lads, AngryRam is likely to climb into your bed when you shuffle off for a 2am piss!

Oh yeah,

Prague in March, Tenerife in May and Albufeira in July.... ALL Stag holidays!

Snooze ya lose mucker.. 

Id keep her moist for you mate.. Honest..

Oh and sorry.. 👍😎

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.