Another Teams Forum?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wind them up? No. Friendly banter, of course.

There's a time and a place though.

You have to remember that you are an away fan, if you're taking the Michael in their match threads or main board straight after a defeat you're likely to get sent to cyber space. 

Give it a day or two for it to settle down, even then be cautious as not all fans wish to engage with the other side. Even if friendly, you could provoke a reaction and as an away fan you're more likely to be shown the door.

If the forum has an area for banter or designated away fan area, I would always stay within that.

I haven't joined one myself in a while, just peek, haven't come across one which I felt I would spend a bit of time on. I do have an account on LTLF somewhere, not been on for years though, couldn't even remember any of my details 

I sometimes try to go on other team's forums to see how their fans feel about something or to see who they are being linked to. 

Saying that I say 'try' because most of them are almost impossible to navigate or find what you want. Makes me really appreciate how polished ours is!

I'm on 9 or 10 different clubs forums.

Exactly the reasons i said when i joined here, nothing more nothing less. Its fun and interesting to get another fans perspective, especially if you are playing there team. 

Find from reading, especially smaller forums, if you are deliberately a "c**k then you will just be ignored and it becomes a pointless exercise. 

If you engage and stand your ground if your opinion differs it goes down well because your being honest, people can tell a suck up or a wind up merchant.

Dont tend to stick about much after Leeds have played someone because there isnt much to say unless you have a view on a game or a player.

Anyone wants to join our forum 

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34686

Its one of the smaller LUFC forums, very welcoming.?

17 hours ago, Cjay said:

I'm on 9 or 10 different clubs forums.

Exactly the reasons i said when i joined here, nothing more nothing less. Its fun and interesting to get another fans perspective, especially if you are playing there team. 

Find from reading, especially smaller forums, if you are deliberately a "c**k then you will just be ignored and it becomes a pointless exercise. 

If you engage and stand your ground if your opinion differs it goes down well because your being honest, people can tell a suck up or a wind up merchant.

Dont tend to stick about much after Leeds have played someone because there isnt much to say unless you have a view on a game or a player.

Anyone wants to join our forum 

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34686

Its one of the smaller LUFC forums, very welcoming.?

You like us here tho, i can tell ?

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

I enjoy having other teams fans here, the more the merrier. 

Agreed, as long as they see the game not through blinkers. Interesting how many fans of the big boys’ eyes glaze over when you mention a team not spending hundreds of millions and vying for top four in Prem. I enjoy all 92 clubs and how they are preogressing. No expert but I like to have some knowledge of most clubs standings. Enjoy non league stuff too.  Come on Forest Green Rovers...... there’s only one Forest ??

Archived