Martin Odegaard - Joined Vitesse

Ramchope

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Online doesn't sound much like a link, more of a guess of which clubs would be interested

Several will be in the market for the attacking talent.

Aston Villa will invest heavily in the loan market this month, Frank Lampard has shown he will take a punt on youth at Derby County, while others will register an interest.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/martin-odegaard-line-championship-loan-13068254

PistoldPete2
6 minutes ago, Rample said:

Be very surprised if we signed another right winger.

On the evidence of yesterday i would say midfield is still a priority, although Hud or a fully fit George thorne would make a big difference.  

26 minutes ago, sage said:

I would say a winger who doesn't constantly give the ball away is a priority.

You wont find many of those at this level. Wilson fights back for it pretty well. Jozefzoon seems to keep hold of the ball pretty well.

I think our CM's and defenders giving the ball away is more of a problem. Every time one of them lose the ball the opposition is breaking on us while simultaneously outnumbering us

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

You wont find many of those at this level. Wilson fights back for it pretty well. Jozefzoon seems to keep hold of the ball pretty well.

I think our CM's and defenders giving the ball away is more of a problem. Every time one of them lose the ball the opposition is breaking on us while simultaneously outnumbering us

That was the was the against Reading but not against Leeds. 

1 minute ago, sage said:

That was the was the against Reading but not against Leeds. 

Well, I don't remember who it was each time, but I remember us losing the ball a lot in the middle of the pitch. I suppose it could have been out wingers though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived