Davide

Crazy Keogh hating

2 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

1 minute ago, sage said:

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

10 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

Have you tried Specsavers? If not, maybe you should

1 minute ago, KCG said:

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

Well...the ball,,,it was kicked...it was going in...maybe via the post 

Secondly if it was going 6 inches wide, is that within the margin of error in which a defender running towards goal, should reasonably be expected to try and block the shot? 

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Still can't believe people saying all Keoghs fault. Its hard to tell on the highlights if going in or not, it's certainly not clear. My gut feeling is it would hit the post but unfortunately keogh isn't given the benefit of watching the shot from different angles and slow mo before deciding to block or not. 

Look at the highlights and he was the only defender with any credit,  tomori has gone awol, bogle makes a feeble effort to block the shot originally and roos doesn't even move.

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

I never realised that Keogh was behind the camera using a slide rule in order to determine the precise trajectory of the ball. I thought that he made a snap decision to try to keep the ball out of the net because it looked as though it was going a tad close.

But then again, I have got over Wembley - clearly you haven't.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Because the film evidence is far more convincing than someone's biased attempt to prove where the ball was going from stills.

13 minutes ago, Andicis said:

How are you ignoring the other picture posted by @RamNut which even has a line to show you exactly where the ball is going? Oh wait, because it doesn't fit your narrative that Keogh is the spawn of Satan and is responsible for everything wrong with Derby County. But you can be thick and go on believing it wouldn't have gone in without Keogh.

11 minutes ago, KCG said:

What are you going on about... "the spawn of satan"?! You're another idiot going on ignore.

@Andicis be like...                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

But there's you ignoring the Sky coverage which clearly shows the ball is missing. It is you who has the bias and is wrong.