Jump to content
Davide

Crazy Keogh hating

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sage said:

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

Have you tried Specsavers? If not, maybe you should

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, KCG said:

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

Well...the ball,,,it was kicked...it was going in...maybe via the post 

Secondly if it was going 6 inches wide, is that within the margin of error in which a defender running towards goal, should reasonably be expected to try and block the shot? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, KCG said:

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Share this post


Link to post

Still can't believe people saying all Keoghs fault. Its hard to tell on the highlights if going in or not, it's certainly not clear. My gut feeling is it would hit the post but unfortunately keogh isn't given the benefit of watching the shot from different angles and slow mo before deciding to block or not. 

Look at the highlights and he was the only defender with any credit,  tomori has gone awol, bogle makes a feeble effort to block the shot originally and roos doesn't even move.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, KCG said:

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

I never realised that Keogh was behind the camera using a slide rule in order to determine the precise trajectory of the ball. I thought that he made a snap decision to try to keep the ball out of the net because it looked as though it was going a tad close.

But then again, I have got over Wembley - clearly you haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Because the film evidence is far more convincing than someone's biased attempt to prove where the ball was going from stills.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Andicis said:

How are you ignoring the other picture posted by @RamNut which even has a line to show you exactly where the ball is going? Oh wait, because it doesn't fit your narrative that Keogh is the spawn of Satan and is responsible for everything wrong with Derby County. But you can be thick and go on believing it wouldn't have gone in without Keogh.

 

11 minutes ago, KCG said:

What are you going on about... "the spawn of satan"?! You're another idiot going on ignore.

@Andicis be like...                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

But there's you ignoring the Sky coverage which clearly shows the ball is missing. It is you who has the bias and is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.