v Oldham (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Rample

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

61: Malone meets Hamer down the right and the Rams new-boy gets the better of him 

So not Hamer time then.

I've turned the volume down on sky sports, what is it with the explosion of women pundits this last year ?. I feel embarrassed for them, political correctness has a lot to answer for. The BBC are just as bad for putting women's football results at the top of the page. 

Mixed sex football will be the norm in 10 years time, with the exception of football in the Saudi Arabian league.

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

I've turned the volume down on sky sports, what is it with the explosion of women pundits this last year ?. I feel embarrassed for them, political correctness has a lot to answer for. The BBC are just as bad for putting women's football results at the top of the page. 

Mixed sex football will be the norm in 10 years time, with the exception of football in the Saudi Arabian league.

giphy.gif

65: Jozefzoon cuts back looking for Marriott behind him but his pass hits traffic. 

Just now, one_chop said:

Bianca Westwood is a fine correspondent 

Alright Grandad, take your meds. 

I have no problem with women commentating on football or cricket.

67: O'Grady latches onto a Latics corner but his headed effort is wide. 

67: Lampard makes his first change. Bennett comes in for Wilson

68: Latics with their best chance so far but Carson with a first-class finger-tip save to send it wide. It was Branger-Engones powerful strike putting the Rams lead in danger

Archived