Sign in to follow this  
Cjay

Leeds fan in peace

Wasn't sure where to post, but as this is a 'peace' thread thought would ask if anyone knows if any trouble yesterday?

On our way out of derby after the match three police vans were rushing towards the stadium, two of them riot vans.

My Dad (nearly 80) and me did get a load of verbals off a couple of pissed up leeds fans walking towards the match. Probably heard me commenting on one of them taking his ticket out an envelope and then hurling the envelope on the ground.

Brave lads taking giving abuse to an OAP and someone knocking on 50.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Wasn't sure where to post, but as this is a 'peace' thread thought would ask if anyone knows if any trouble yesterday?

On our way out of derby after the match three police vans were rushing towards the stadium, two of them riot vans.

My Dad (nearly 80) and me did get a load of verbals off a couple of pissed up leeds fans walking towards the match. Probably heard me commenting on one of them taking his ticket out an envelope and then hurling the envelope on the ground.

I'm sorry on behalf of Leeds fans.

99% arent like that.

Unfortunately every club has a tiny few twits, shouldn't happen.

On 12/08/2018 at 17:12, Paul71 said:

Fair play to you Paul re litter. Can’t abide it, sadly walks to PP in the past have not been the most pleasant, damn stuff is quite literally everywhere. Think I’d have the squad out doing a litter pick, I can happily supply the equipment. If they lost tonight need to make it mandatory tomorrow morning 

On 12/08/2018 at 17:12, Paul71 said:

There was one running his mouth off all the way from the ground to the station, when finally someone told him to shut up, he started kicking off, police took him away from the crowd to calm him down and send him back to his cave. 

There were also a few more that were kicking off outside the train station and were arrested. 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.