Nick Blackman - Joined Sporting de Gijon on loan

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

Bloody hell, these footballers are clearly getting paid far too much.

To afford a holiday like that in 6 weeks holiday! What has the game become....

I was gonna say it's reassuring to see a footballer with his feet on the ground - Going on the kind of holiday many of the fans would enjoy too

Personally I'm going to Italy in September when it's much cheaper and I can sit in the sunshine in the rolling hills and get hammered on good wine

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

I was gonna say it's reassuring to see a footballer with his feet on the ground - Going on the kind of holiday many of the fans would enjoy too

Personally I'm going to Italy in September when it's much cheaper and I can sit in the sunshine in the rolling hills and get hammered on good wine

Lucky bar steward. Been to Tuscany, Sicily and Sardinia. Loved them all. 

9 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Lucky bar steward. Been to Tuscany, Sicily and Sardinia. Loved them all. 

Oooh I've been to Tuscany before and it was glorious - Going a little further south to Umbria - Slightly less popular than Tuscany so a little cheaper - Partly cos it's a little further away from the cool places to visit like Florence, Sienna and Pisa

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Oooh I've been to Tuscany before and it was glorious - Going a little further south to Umbria - Slightly less popular than Tuscany so a little cheaper - Partly cos it's a little further away from the cool places to visit like Florence, Sienna and Pisa

Umbria meant to be lush. One tip though - don't bother with Pisa, not that you are on this occasion. Only place I've been in Italy that wasn't beautiful. Sardinia is pricey but stunning if you get the chance but outside school hols to avoid bankruptcy . Pink sand beaches I **** you not. The North of the island is where George Clooney, the Aga Khan and a host of other bigwigs have colonised and not without reason. I'm actually seriously considering another visit now you've brought this up! Arghhgh!! ?

5 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Umbria meant to be lush. One tip though - don't bother with Pisa, not that you are on this occasion. Only place I've been in Italy that wasn't beautiful. Sardinia is pricey but stunning if you get the chance but outside school hols to avoid bankruptcy . Pink sand beaches I **** you not. The North of the island is where George Clooney, the Aga Khan and a host of other bigwigs have colonised and not without reason. I'm actually seriously considering another visit now you've brought this up! Arghhgh!! ?

I've been to Pisa before - Literally went in, saw the tower, went out - My Dad had been before and said the city is just a bit dull

Siena is one of my favourite cities though - Just an amazing looking place with awesome history and great culture - Still feels like the whole place is kinda medieval - And if you can get there for the Palio it's well worth it - The whole town turns into a giant street party

Can we change this to the "Nick Blackman inspires DCFCFans holidays" thread?

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

we holiday regularly in sardinia - badesi on the north west which is away from the beautiful people in the north east.

easyjet from gatwick to olbia, cheap as chips and then its about 50 miles across the top.

lovely place

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I've been to Pisa before - Literally went in, saw the tower, went out - My Dad had been before and said the city is just a bit dull

Siena is one of my favourite cities though - Just an amazing looking place with awesome history and great culture - Still feels like the whole place is kinda medieval - And if you can get there for the Palio it's well worth it - The whole town turns into a giant street party

Can we change this to the "Nick Blackman inspires DCFCFans holidays" thread?

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

we holiday regularly in sardinia - badesi on the north west which is away from the beautiful people in the north east.

easyjet from gatwick to olbia, cheap as chips and then its about 50 miles across the top.

lovely place

Yeah, Pisa is the gateway city and the Tower aside, it really is dull. Siena I've just added to my bucket list. Sounds lovely! We flew EJ to Olbia too. I hired a quadbike for several days and me and the GF rode the coastal roads but I'm not sure if we went through Badesi. WIll make a mental note. Anyway, stop it, the pair of you! Only just finished paying for the last holiday now I'm hankering for another! ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  SORRY FORUM FOR MAJOR DIGRESSION ?

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Siena I've just added to my bucket list. Sounds lovely!

Ahhhh it is mate - The centre is pretty much pedestrianised cos the buildings are so close together - Am now going to work out how easy it is to get there from where I'm staying in Umbria ?

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

SORRY FORUM FOR MAJOR DIGRESSION ?

Surely this is better than the usual Blackman-bashing on this thread - Getting quite bored of that

Me and the Mrs love Italy as well. Been too Sorrento 3 times...Love Pompeii Herculaneum Vesuvius Capri. in 2016 Dave Gilmour played a concert in the forum at Pompeii 46 years after Pink Floyd played there. So atmospheric walking round the forum with Floyd blasting out. Sorry lol

10 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Yeah, Pisa is the gateway city and the Tower aside, it really is dull. Siena I've just added to my bucket list. Sounds lovely! We flew EJ to Olbia too. I hired a quadbike for several days and me and the GF rode the coastal roads but I'm not sure if we went through Badesi. WIll make a mental note. Anyway, stop it, the pair of you! Only just finished paying for the last holiday now I'm hankering for another! ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  SORRY FORUM FOR MAJOR DIGRESSION ?

Stick to the feckin point or I will start bringing up Wrexit again......

1 hour ago, superzak said:

Me and the Mrs love Italy as well. Been too Sorrento 3 times...Love Pompeii Herculaneum Vesuvius Capri. in 2016 Dave Gilmour played a concert in the forum at Pompeii 46 years after Pink Floyd played there. So atmospheric walking round the forum with Floyd blasting out. Sorry lol

We love Italy also. Florence and Rome are off the scale. Also been to Lake Garda.

Tip - hire a car and drive in Italy if you are feeling lucky. ?

Archived