Nick Blackman - Joined Sporting de Gijon on loan

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Read his message on Facebook. Always wanted Nick to do well as he seems such a nice bloke.

I hope he has great success at Gijon and the fans take him to their hearts. 

Let's just hope that he doesn't bring as much joy and happiness to the Gijon fans as he did to the Derby fans!

On 15/08/2018 at 21:30, Tamworthram said:

Went to Tuscany in May. Wouldn't rush back to Florence. Seemed very busy and crowded (even compared with Paris, Rome, Venice and Verona). If you go again check out Lucca.

Lucca is also lovely! The Cathedral there is incredible and the main Piazza is pretty awesome - I liked Florence, but then Iive in central London so my tolerance for busy places is quite high ? 

On 15/08/2018 at 22:18, England Ram said:

Every Italian we have met has been lovely. 

I went with my family the first time I went - I the early 00s - Everywhere we went if we mentioned Derby County the Italians would want to talk about Eranio and Brian Clough - Bloody love their football over there too

Just bringing the thread back on topic guys - Think this Italy chat has been the most pleasant/one-sided discussion we've ever had on the forum

15 hours ago, angieram said:

Read his message on Facebook. Always wanted Nick to do well as he seems such a nice bloke.

I hope he has great success at Gijon and the fans take him to their hearts. 

I forget the details but I sure I read somewhere he had been doing something worthy charity wise, so I can well believe hes a good character.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I forget the details but I sure I read somewhere he had been doing something worthy charity wise, so I can well believe hes a good character.

He got people to send in old and unwanted kits so he could go and give them to kids in poverty stricken countries I believe?

Great character from the lad there. 

Archived