Scott Malone - Signed on a 3 year deal

Cam the Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowe mentioned in the Malone article by Lampard but nothing on Forsyth

Also interestin no interviews with Lampard or Morris after Tomori Waghorn or Malone unlike the rest of the signings, wonder if they will do 1 about them all but still more to come

14 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Interesting thread especially the supposed fee near the end.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/110111/scott-malone-bristol-city

The 6m claim? Can't see that being true in a million years. More than they paid for him after he had a really good season and he's out of favour there. Just a random claim from a random fan, plenty of their lot already dismissing that as rubbish.

That's what Bristol City wanted for Bryan, so if we were prepared to spend that on a LB, we'd have gone for our first choice. I imagine the fee will be roughly what we reportedly offered Bristol City for Bryan which was supposed to be about £3mil.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Lowe mentioned in the Malone article by Lampard but nothing on Forsyth

Also interestin no interviews with Lampard or Morris after Tomori Waghorn or Malone unlike the rest of the signings, wonder if they will do 1 about them all but still more to come

Too busy signing players

Does Mel know about these signings?

25 minutes ago, Rample said:

This is getting tasty. It's very me on football manager - 40 players in the first team squad and 40 more in the reserves. 

Very sensible to think this may be some sort of Huddersfield Ince sell on cancellation rather than spending money we don't have.

Can see just one more coming in now, and I never thought I'd say it but I hope on deadline day we sell sell sell.

Got the gist but a little more info please. Seems like FFP guy at Rams is a genius

Archived