Björn Engels - Signed For Stade de Reims

Topram

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, belperram9 said:

And through it all, he offers Scott protection, a lot of love and affection, whether he’s right or wrong. 

And when he heads the ball, wherever it may take me, I know that life won’t break me, when he scores a goal. He won’t forsake me.

I’m loving Engels instead.

Now I know how Sheffield Wednesday fans feel...

19 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You could substitute any Tory cabinet minister really Nookie, what a talentless, inept and totally useless bunch of crooks they are....anyway is this Engels fella any good???

Not that I disagree, but are Labour any different? A front bench that includes Corbychev, DAbbot and Lady Nugee?

14 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I really want us to sign this guy for no other reason other than that Brentford want him 

That's what I thought about Blackman at the time (was it Sheffield Wednesday that were meant to be interested?) and look how that's worked out.

28 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Looks decent from this.....

Surprising how many goals he s got with his feet for such a big fella

Good find. Goes to ground too much and doesn't look especially quick, but very good with his feet and head, and good positional sense (and goal-scoring instincts).

He's had lots of injury problems that have blighted his very impressive earlier development. Seems to have gone to Olympiakos to get games and build fitness but he only played 23 games in all competitions last season. Is he over it or would we be bying a crock? If he hadn't had the problems he'd be well out of our league.

11 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Not that I disagree, but are Labour any different? A front bench that includes Corbychev, DAbbot and Lady Nugee?

Yes they are, can't be any worse StaffsRam, but must stay on subject.....are we signing this Engels chappie or not??

16 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Rumour on twitter saying hes signing for us for 4.5 million. Bye bye Keoghhhhhhhhh

It's absolutely shameful how some of our fans treat Keogh. He's been a loyal and great servant for Derby, posts like this are frankly embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

It's absolutely shameful how some of our fans treat Keogh. He's been a loyal and great servant for Derby, posts like this are frankly embarrassing.

I don't think anybody doubts his loyalty and that he has been a great servant. Simple fact is if we can improve on him and have the money to do so then we should. Same has applied to every other position. Why should Keogh be exempt from that? 

Archived