Sign in to follow this  
archied

Boris out?

It's ridiculous really. Tell me when he starts trying to politely ban burqas rather than boorishly refusing to ban them. That's when I'm more likely to be concerned.

57 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Keep him in. 

He's Labour's secret weapon. 

I really feel sorry for Jeremy. He must be itching to score points here, but finds himself bogged down with dealing with the challenges in his Party to tackle antisemitism. Must be very frustrating for him.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I really feel sorry for Jeremy. He must be itching to score points here, but finds himself bogged down with dealing with the challenges in his Party to tackle antisemitism. Must be very frustrating for him.

That’s a very interesting point ,, seems both leading parties are falling foul of similar problems 

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

It's a fair pount, and Labour are hamstrung by any criticism of Israel being seen as antisemitic. There's a problem - with a minority of Labour Party members - in the party but it's smaller than the mainstream would have you believe; and any discussion that includes any critical analysis of the Israeli state immediately gets shut down. 

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

It's a fair pount, and Labour are hamstrung by any criticism of Israel being seen as antisemitic. There's a problem - with a minority of Labour Party members - in the party but it's smaller than the mainstream would have you believe; and any discussion that includes any critical analysis of the Israeli state immediately gets shut down. 

Good point Himmler.

I know some proper anti-semites though. They are Israelis and live in Israel. I went to a party there with them and they dressed up as traditional jewish people with machine guns who want to settle in the west bank. We need to sort these awful people out.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.