Jamie Hanson - Joined Oxford United

EnigmaRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Would be a good move for him, I still think he has the quality, just needs to find a position and grow into it. 

I don’t get the urgent need to move him on by some fans, he is surely a cheap back up with potential. Maybe Clough can help him  break through. 

Not seen any potential that says he can cut it for many games in the Championship - time to move on for his sake and the club

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Would be a good move for him, I still think he has the quality, just needs to find a position and grow into it. 

I don’t get the urgent need to move him on by some fans, he is surely a cheap back up with potential. Maybe Clough can help him  break through. 

Trouble is we have too many expensive back ups we can’t get rid of so cuts need to be made.

anyine not classed as a definite in the match day 18 should be looked to be moved on. Even if a loan for the younger players 

Personally f we were to move the likes of Johnson, Butters and Ledley on at the end of this season, he could be the bruiser type of midfielder that Johnson is now. However cheaper and younger.

Definitely get him loaned out though, both he and the club need it. 

Not sure Burton is a great environment for anyone.  Nigel constantly berating his players in public, writing the team off, pulling stunts like not putting a full bench out to prove points, and a growing feeling they're in freefall.  Lose a key player or 2 in the coming days and they're in trouble.

That said Hanson is no use here, 4th choice right back, 7th choice centre half, 4th or 5th choice holding midfiekder... Might prove me wrong, but I feel League One might be his level, loan him out there, to somewhere he'll play, and see if he can show anything more over the course of a full season.  If not Burton are welcome to him.

He needs a full season competing for a first team position, a League One team is probably his best bet! It'll be interesting to see if he makes progress. 

If he comes back a better more confident player, great. If not then he will have to move on. Good luck to him!

I couldn't believe it when we offered him a new contract tbh. The way we are heading I cant see him playing for us again. I think at his age he should be looking for a permanent move away where he is going to play football. Otherwise he will end up at mickleover sports with Pablo mills.

1 minute ago, YorkshireRam said:

''No ball control''... I'd genuinely like to see you hit a finer strike than this

He's not a football though is he. silly thing to say. The fact is he isn't good enough for us. It's hard to take because he's from our academy but league 1/2 is more his level

Archived