18/19 Manager Sack Race

TigerTedd

On 07/08/2018 at 15:40, Bris Vegas said:

I reckon Cardiff aren’t stupid enough to get rid of Warnock. 

Fulham and Wolves have spent big this summer. Cardiff are nailed on to go down. But who better would you want to get them back up again?

I can see Claude Puel going at Leicester. The fans don’t seem to rate him and he’s a defensive-minded manager. Not getting the most out of Vardy, Iheanacho, Maddison and Ghezzal will see him dumped.

Puel isn't actually a defensive manager he just wants a more controlled game and some deluded idiots don't seem to understand we can't play how we did in 15/16 as its been found out and Kante was vital to it working, also Puel is starting to get rid of the title winners because they are past it, this has upset the cretins as well

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akins, Parkinson and Bruce in the championship.

Hughes in the Prem. 

I don't recall ever looking around and seeing so many safe looking jobs, especially in the top flight. Yes some are new in post, but also a few that have good will built up and won't be ousted unless they have a particularly bad run.

That's not to say several (Bielsa, Mourinho, Houllier) won't walk if they get a meg on. 

Interested to see what happens at Burton. I predict a poor season and Nige not lasting all of it. Quit, jump ship for another team or mutual consent by January. 

Archived