Fikayo Tomori - Signed on a season long loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering how Mel has played a blinder when it comes to FFP. If he and others want to join this club, long term, regardless of whether or not we get promoted, it would be a brilliant signing. He could be with us for 10 years. Only going to get better and increase in value too. Got to look at the bigger picture. The same applies to Mount and Wilson. 

22 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Daily Record says Celtic want to sign Tomori, but that we also want to make a permanent move. Hope we do. Fabulous talent. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/fikayo-tomori-a-celtic-target-16156482

Love the video on the pitch after Leeds going up to players saying "I told you, I told you".

Considering the ages of our permanent centre backs, this is a position which needs sorting regardless of leagues. I hope the fact that Tomori seems to love it here gives us the upper hand over anyone else. Spose it's just down to money and how much Chelsea want for him. It's a strange one I couldnt put a price on how much he's worth.  

22 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Daily Record says Celtic want to sign Tomori, but that we also want to make a permanent move. Hope we do. Fabulous talent. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/fikayo-tomori-a-celtic-target-16156482

Love the video on the pitch after Leeds going up to players saying "I told you, I told you".

link me the video?

I reckon Tomori will be George Thorne mk2, well have a whole season long transfer chase of him on a perm despite him only coming here to get experience, hell eventually push the move through having fallen in love with the club... only to do his acl in the pre season friendly BC trophy following a tackle by newly resigned Patrick Bamford.

In all seriousness, if we go up I think we can get him. He obviously loves it here and with the promotion money, an investment in him given his young age and potential is something I can definitely see happening and makes perfect sense. Entirely dependent on promotion of course cause otherwise we can’t afford him, but could definitely see him moving here to carry on the job he started for 10m or so if we go up.

Archived