Fikayo Tomori - Signed on a season long loan

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Wow can't wait for some of this!

While that is clearly an overhit backpass, it's also heroically bad positioning from the goalkeeper. 

Tomori's in a central position, and passes it back centrally (hence it going in) and the GK is so far off centre he can't get over to it in time ?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

While that is clearly an overhit backpass, it's also heroically bad positioning from the goalkeeper. 

Tomori's in a central position, and passes it back centrally (hence it going in) and the GK is so far off centre he can't get over to it in time ?

He's hit it at 400mph without looking, a bit harsh on the keeper TBH 

Chelsea perspective. Tomori is good with both feet, they say he can play anywhere amongst the back four but I think he's primarily CB/RB. He won academy POTY a couple of years ago and was part of the England u20 squad that won the world cup. Didn't get as much game time at Hull last season as I thought he would which was a shame but he was decent when he played. I think we(Derby) could really do with someone like Tomori because of our need for cover at CB and RB and LB. Jody knows all about Tomori so I'm fairly confident of this move.

2 minutes ago, deano180 said:

No it's not, that's horrendous keeping. Most of the time CB's pass back to their keeper is when they're under pressure from an onrushing attacker, very normal situation, terrible keeping.

2 minutes ago, deano180 said:

Maybe - but you'll see plenty of heavier backpasses that are dealt with just fine.

He is primarily to blame, don't get me wrong, never pass in your own half without looking - but the keepers positioning is still poor. 

21 minutes ago, David said:

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori, is his full name which I fully expect Craig Ramage to use on Radio Derby.

There is only one... Oluw............ 

Give us an  O, give us an L, give us a U..............................! 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Frank is very happy with the squad but he has signed a new team! ??

This is the hilarious part. I'm thinking back to 3 weeks or so ago when I was thinking we'd be getting a couple of signings max and be promoting some of those youngsters. Frank is building a freaking foolproof squad with some pretty neat depth inclusive of the youth...

1 minute ago, SuperFrankieL said:

This is the hilarious part. I'm thinking back to 3 weeks or so ago when I was thinking we'd be getting a couple of signings max and be promoting some of those youngsters. Frank is building a freaking foolproof squad with some pretty neat depth inclusive of the youth...

Potential understatement there with three days to go, SFL??

Archived