Fikayo Tomori - Signed on a season long loan

DcFc Dyycheee

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

He's a maths student. Do you really think he knows what coital means? Or that he's getting any??

Excuse me, I’ll have you know my 28 line proof of why 1x0=0 is infinitely better at impressing down the bar than your legal mumble jumbo??

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Excuse me, I’ll have you know my 28 line proof of why 1x0=0 is infinitely better at impressing down the bar than your legal mumble jumbo??

I prefer the elegance of why the square root of 2 is not a rational number as it gives you the chance to weave "reductio ad absurdum" into the conversation - she'll think you're Harry Potter and can do astonishing things with your wand........? 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

I guess it's no toilet at Hillsborough ?

Nope but in all fairness someone down my uni library in Leeds took a rather all too pleasurable revision break in the toilets a few weeks back... always the classiest in Leeds, he certainly didn’t count on someone filming it that’s for sure!

DISCLAIMER: I was neither the bloke tossing himself off or the bloke filming it, as unlike mr dark fruits, I have standards? 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Nope but in all fairness someone down my uni library in Leeds took a rather all too pleasurable revision break in the toilets a few weeks back... always the classiest in Leeds, he certainly didn’t count on someone filming it that’s for sure!

DISCLAIMER: I was neither the bloke tossing himself off or the bloke filming it, as unlike mr dark fruits, I have standards? 

Clearly exam periods require stress relief. 

C947910E-0DB1-4B95-8D0A-E004B8E8C1A5.jpeg.a6be1378df8c980e06f117916a7a50fc.jpeg

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Maths all the way.

Rachael Riley and Susie Dent Vs Cherie Blair and Margaret Thatcher, no contest.

Rachel Riley can give me a couple of big ones

Wait, I may have got that wrong...

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Rachel Riley can give me a couple of big ones

Wait, I may have got that wrong...

I wouldn't say no to one from the bottom.

It sounds to me like Tomori knows his days at Chelsea are numbered, maybe he has already been told he isn't in Chelseas long term plans.

He speaks so well about the rams and is open about returning to us.

I would feel so much better about next season if I knew we had Tomori, Keogh and a fit Curtis Davies as our CB options.

Archived