sorry but it’s a great weekend..

minesahartington

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I think Leeds are very positive and not unlike us. Friday was a big pressure game for our young guns and this weekend will be easier with the pressure of franks debut over. We will be ok and will do Leeds 

I'm not so sure, their pace and movement is scary. Somebody must mark Sainz out of the game, but I have no idea who is good enough

From the Stoke forum....looks like rather familiar comments

Post by pavel on 33 minutes ago

Hoofball 
Tactically outclassed
Took to long to change things
Started with the wrong formation and players for it
He played McClean and will continue to do so -1
Made games we watched last season look almost entertaining
Could have lost 6-1 

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281347/rate-rowett-leeds#ixzz5NKa9Bgnh

39 minutes ago, Beagle said:

From the Stoke forum....looks like rather familiar comments

Post by pavel on 33 minutes ago

Hoofball 
Tactically outclassed
Took to long to change things
Started with the wrong formation and players for it
He played McClean and will continue to do so -1
Made games we watched last season look almost entertaining
Could have lost 6-1 

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281347/rate-rowett-leeds#ixzz5NKa9Bgnh

Oh dear. Sounds like an analysis of one of our games from last year. 

1 hour ago, minesahartington said:

I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help it ..

leeds 3 stoke 1 hahahahahahahshahahaaaa...

As a Rams fan I consider LUFC, historically, as one of our most bitter rivals. For that reason I couldn't take any pleasure out of them winning a football match. I hope today is a one off, as I much prefer the Leeds Utd of recent years, chaotic owners and ridiculous management hiring and firing, generally resulting in poor performances. Would be depressing to see them finishing above us in the league. Just my opinion of course....

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I watched the Snakes after match interview and to be fair he was very magnanimous in defeat. The Sky pundits lauded him for how well he speaks. Unfortunately that's owd slippery Garys problem. He's all mouth and no tactics except.................HOOOOOFFF!!! Sleep well tonight Snakey!!!

He's had so much practice, he should be good at it by now.

2 hours ago, europia said:

As a Rams fan I consider LUFC, historically, as one of our most bitter rivals. For that reason I couldn't take any pleasure out of them winning a football match. I hope today is a one off, as I much prefer the Leeds Utd of recent years, chaotic owners and ridiculous management hiring and firing, generally resulting in poor performances. Would be depressing to see them finishing above us in the league. Just my opinion of course....

Don't mind them finishing above us providing we end up being second

2 hours ago, europia said:

Scummy arrogant supporters who think the world revolves around Yorkshire.

Like the red dogs, still living on past glories.

And their great support isn't as great as it seems when you consider that Leeds is EASILY the biggest city in England only serving one club, it's metropolitan area is bigger than Manchester and Liverpool.

Archived