v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im hopeful that Nugent wont be starting against Leeds on Saturday. The Leeds Centre Backs bossed Afobe at times so i cant see Nugent giving us any kind of threat. I would start Marriott or Waghorn and Leave Bennett on bench as he is a very good impact player....

Need Waghorn against Leeds and maybe Johnson for muscle. Leeds are very good. Draw will be a good result at this stage. Saiz is brilliant. Roofe needs watching carefully. This game is made for our defenders being dispossessed farting around trying to play the ball out of defence. We must take our chances because Leeds will score at least one. 

My team line up for Saturday:

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Lowe

Ledley- if he plays like He did against Reading he should be out the team 

Bryson  Mount

Jozefoon Waghorn Lawrence 

Subs: Marriot Johnson Tomori  Wilson Bennet Roos Evans

Such a strong front 3 and bench, with the amount of players who cant make the bench we need to shift quite a few and maybe loan out Thomas to get him some first team experience.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Be surprised if Waghorn walks straight into the team 2 days after signing, more likely we'll see Nugent or Marriott starting this one with Waghorn on the bench.

Hopefully Marriot is fit enough for this one, he should be after being at the club  for around 2 weeks now.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Need Waghorn against Leeds and maybe Johnson for muscle. Leeds are very good. Draw will be a good result at this stage. Saiz is brilliant. Roofe needs watching carefully. This game is made for our defenders being dispossessed farting around trying to play the ball out of defence. We must take our chances because Leeds will score at least one. 

stop playing on my unspoken insecurities ! I want to be happy clappy, I am happy clappy, we will play buzzing scintillating football, win the game and score a hatfull of goals. There will be no defensive blunders. We will be a smooth well oiled football machine 

fingers crossed, need to go in my lucky turnstile, Keogh has started using the Calm ap. Its going to be alrright .. really it is … now breath deeply 

46 minutes ago, jono said:

stop playing on my unspoken insecurities ! I want to be happy clappy, I am happy clappy, we will play buzzing scintillating football, win the game and score a hatfull of goals. There will be no defensive blunders. We will be a smooth well oiled football machine 

fingers crossed, need to go in my lucky turnstile, Keogh has started using the Calm ap. Its going to be alrright .. really it is … now breath deeply 

That will be £30 fee for unreality therapy. See you in a fortnight for further therapy. My problem is that I watched the Leeds match. 

25 minutes ago, Rampage said:

That will be £30 fee for unreality therapy. See you in a fortnight for further therapy. My problem is that I watched the Leeds match. 

I watched the L**ds match too and we won't playing as badly as Snake City did! We're at home and we'll get right at them from the off.

22 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I watched the L**ds match too and we won't playing as badly as Snake City did! We're at home and we'll get right at them from the off.

Well said. Get amongst them like we were doing pre season and we will win we have alot more quality in our squad

My team would be :

Carson.

Wisdom.   Keogh.   Davies.    Lowe.

Mount.    Huddlestone.   Bryson.

Wilson.       Marriott.    Lawrence.

Think Frank will go with :

Carson.

Mount.         Ledley.      Bryson.

Wilson.       Bennett.    Lawrence.

Think he will reward Bennett for how he played when he came on and Ledley will get another chance.

Carson

Tomori         Keogh              Davies          Lowe

Evans

Bryson                                 Mount

Wilson                                                   Lawrence

Marriott/Waghorn

Bench -

Roos

Wisdom

Huddlestone

Johnson

Jozefzoon

Bennett

Waghorn/Marriott

15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Finally got my tickets despite the online booking systems best efforts. Took the payment twice, didn't send me any sort of confirmation for three days, then all transactions got cancelled. Had to go to the ticket office in the end. Oh well, all sorted now! COYR!

I had issues with on line booking system but like you have the tickets now 

1 hour ago, DCFC1976 said:

My team would be :

Carson.

Mount.    Huddlestone.   Bryson. 

Wilson.       Marriott.    Lawrence.

Think Frank will go with :

Carson.

Mount.         Ledley.      Bryson.

Wilson.       Bennett.    Lawrence.

Think he will reward Bennett for how he played when he came on and Ledley will get another chance.

I think Jozefoon should start over Wilson , Wilson has not managed to play a killer pass or a good cross in the last 2 matches combined and jozefoon fits the team better as he provides crossing and direct wing play instead of always cutting inside like Wilson. Having 2 wingers who always cut inside and never supply any crosses is not good for whoever is playing upfront.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Finally got my tickets despite the online booking systems best efforts. Took the payment twice, didn't send me any sort of confirmation for three days, then all transactions got cancelled. Had to go to the ticket office in the end. Oh well, all sorted now! COYR!

Thats why me and my dad like tickets In our hands for away games and plus you get to choose were we want to go were to stand up.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thats the spirit Roy...........I'm not having this "Leeds are excellent" shizzle. They played well for one whole game and still have a team of championship players as do we.

Nowt to fear from Leeds - more to fear from us not playing to our potential.

Archived