v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Leeds play this football is making me feel a little sick. They look brilliant however it’s only 45 mins and anything can happen. Last year they played really well one week then awful the next. 

I imagine it will be a massive test of our credentials next week.

However that said Stoke look very bad, no creativity and Butland must have had the most touches of any Stoke player. Looks like rowett is wanting to just play on the break, whereas with the players they have they should be dominating teams. Hope he gets slaughtered in the press. 

I think Leeds won’t be able to play like this against us as we won’t let them settle on the ball, Stoke are just sitting off them and letting them play. Will be interesting game I predict a high scoring game too. 

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Aye, it’s occurred to me we may be a little lightweight in places next week against the rough boys of Leeds. Oh for a Rioch.

If Jack is fit and plays he will rip em. Watch him go I’ve no doubt whatsoever that lad will score and score and score 

Just now, DcfcJB said:

Watching Leeds play this football is making me feel a little sick. They look brilliant however it’s only 45 mins and anything can happen. Last year they played really well one week then awful the next. 

However that said Stoke look very bad, no creativity and Butland must have had the most touches of any Stoke player. Looks like rowett is wanting to just play on the break, whereas with the players they have they should be dominating teams. Hope he gets slaughtered in the press. 

I think Leeds won’t be able to play like this against us as we won’t let them settle on the ball, Stoke are just sitting off them and letting them play. Will be interesting game I predict a high scoring game too. 

Stoke fans......welcome to Rowettball.....a new way of playing football.....at your local coop now lol

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Stoke fans......welcome to Rowettball.....a new way of playing football.....at your local coop now lol

Do not understand the stoke board, fans ask for Pulis and Hughes out because the football is boring but effective. When they go down and have the chance to change their identity and play attractive football for there fans; they opt for another dull manager. Fans will be asking for his head by Xmas

26 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Not so sure

10 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Sitting in your high chair at 6 ??‍♂️??‍♂️??

I hope you’ve grown out of that now @Alpha ????

ffs didn't realise we had Carol Vorderman on the forum. 

Yeah, 6. I was a late bloomer 

55 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Leeds look very good and Stoke look Disjointed. Any Keogh specials will be Punished, I think. Leeds play like us but with more aggression. 

A good side will punish those school boy errors all day long. Leeds will be revved up for Saturday especially after today’s game, dirty by name, dirty by nature. This does worry me about our new Lampard derby side, do we have any real nitty gritty big game players? 

Archived