v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

Rams vs PeaCocks

Saturday 11th August 2018 5.30pm KO, live on Sky Sports. 

Football is coming home. Lampard’s official home debut. Dirty Leeds. This is what football is all about.

Need to build on. The second half against Reading and enjoy the game.

COYR

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be an honour to share our home with one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

Some say they're not a big club anymore. That they play in a dump of a ground, that they fell off Man United's radar and landed on Millwall's. That the only title they've competed for in the last lifetime is the League 1 title. Some say they closed sections of their ground because their glory fans from all across the globe died of old age and the new breed of glory fan has only ever known Leeds to be one of the biggest clubs in Yorkshire. 

I disagree with all that and think that although they haven't been in the top flight since 2004 they are still as big as ever. I will never forget them winning the title in 1992. What a year. It seems like only yesterday that I was sat in my own high chair watching the likes of wotsit and thingymajig. Now I have 2 children of my own and as my 33rd Birthday approaches I just tingle with excitement that my club, Derby County, will mix with the like of Leeds United.

Marching on Together! Something something else. Good honest broadband from Yorkshire!! Leeds! Leeds!! LEEDS!!! 

Key player; Ronaldo Vei- 

Never mind.

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It will be an honour to share our home with one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

Some say they're not a big club anymore. That they play in a dump of a ground, that they fell off Man United's radar and landed on Millwall's. That the only title they've competed for in the last lifetime is the League 1 title. Some say they closed sections of their ground because their glory fans from all across the globe died of old age and the new breed of glory fan has only ever known Leeds to be one of the biggest clubs in Yorkshire. 

I disagree with all that and think that although they haven't been in the top flight since 2004 they are still as big as ever. I will never forget them winning the title in 1992. What a year. It seems like only yesterday that I was sat in my own high chair watching the likes of wotsit and thingymajig. Now I have 2 children of my own and as my 33rd Birthday approaches I just tingle with excitement that my club, Derby County, will mix with the like of Leeds United.

Marching on Together! Something something else. Good honest broadband from Yorkshire!! Leeds! Leeds!! LEEDS!!! 

Key player; Ronaldo Vei- 

Never mind.

Sweet baby Jesus, I want what you’ve been on. ??

Can not wait for this game, only team I hate more than Leeds is Notts Forest of course, hope we give a good hiding, think we will win this one 2-1, to be honest with you looking forward to playing a lot of teams this year, like Forest,Leeds,Stoke,Villa, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, WBA, Brum, we are going to have some excellent games and the atmosphere at home against all this lot should be something special, love the championship, let the fun begin.

10 minutes ago, froggg said:

Sweet baby Jesus, I want what you’ve been on. ??

Cider bruv. Cider. Yeah, iDavid can scowl at whatever Apple device he has in his hands as he downs another iSkol. But cider is just a refreshing drink full of flavour.   

Don't be afraid of the admin. That's the real message here. Mans drink Cider, and what?

I'd be tempted to throw Marriott in at the deep end and start him, but that would be really harsh on Bennett after hid Reading cameo. I imagine it will be the same team but Bennett in for Nugent and potentially Evans or Huddlestone in for Ledley depending on who's the least injured of them all ?

55 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Cider bruv. Cider. Yeah, iDavid can scowl at whatever Apple device he has in his hands as he downs another iSkol. But cider is just a refreshing drink full of flavour.   

Don't be afraid of the admin. That's the real message here. Mans drink Cider, and what?

@David, you can’t stop this movement. 

By the sounds of it, we could have a few more players by the end of the week, but doubt any will start.

I’d be surprised if the team isn’t: Carson; Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Lowe; Ledley, Mount, Bryson; Wilson, Lawrence, Bennett. 

I’m interested in seeing Leeds tomorrow. It’ll be good to see what impact Biesla has had on them & I hope they batter Stoke. 

I’ve read a lot about Bielsa and his triple training sessions and making the players stay all day around the club.

I did wonder if that put Vyds off.

They’re either going to be ridiculously fit or fed up and wanting rid of him.

I would rather Stoke batter them to be honest.

46 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

By the sounds of it, we could have a few more players by the end of the week, but doubt any will start.

I’d be surprised if the team isn’t: Carson; Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Lowe; Ledley, Mount, Bryson; Wilson, Lawrence, Bennett. 

I’m interested in seeing Leeds tomorrow. It’ll be good to see what impact Biesla has had on them & I hope they batter Stoke. 

How many players? Where have you heard this? 

On the game i think Marriott should start with Bennett as a bench player, Nugent on or out of the 18 Idk. Marriott needs to play at some point and no better time than Leeds at home, 2 weeks of training with the squad should be enough....

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

Key player; Ronaldo Vei- 

Never mind.

I thought the Rhino’s were Leeds biggest team.

Archived