Mac at QPR

Hathersage Ram

Still a top manager at this level, he was always going to turn it around at some point. I'm no fan of QPR for obvious reasons but I'd not begrudge Mac doing well there one bit, It could prove handy having him nicking points of other teams in the mix. Revenge in the play off final anyone? ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/10/2018 at 23:16, 86 points said:

Still a top manager at this level, he was always going to turn it around at some point. I'm no fan of QPR for obvious reasons but I'd not begrudge Mac doing well there one bit, It could prove handy having him nicking points of other teams in the mix. Revenge in the play off final anyone? ?

Can't see him lasting,becoming a bit of a journeyman.Will fill his pockets and be off to the next best offer.Can't see QPR hitting top  six now or next season unless they attracted Frank?.

Battered by Villa but not long left and winning 1-0. And definitely fighting very hard to keep the lead in the final stages.

One hilarious moment in the first half when Grealish took a freekicck from far out. The keeper was all arms up, it's going wide, before the effort hit the post and bounced back into play!

Pleased for Mac, but happier it's another game Villa don't win. Tammi Abraham missed a first-half sitter.

A classic example of someone (ME!!) thinking they know more than the experts and ending up looking like a total donk.

I'm trying to change, be less confrontational and less personal (it's genuinely difficult for me though as my natural instinct is to win any argument i'm in no matter how)

Might sound like ******** but I'd actually be ok with being proven wrong, it's not HIS fault he took Nige's job and that is literally the only reason i disliked the bloke.

Fair play to him on the turnaround so far. I thought they were nailed on to go down.

People say silly things - all people. You only have to go back and read the Derby v Leeds thread to find the largest amount of collective insanity in one place that this messageboard has to offer.

Archived