Mac at QPR

Hathersage Ram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

With their lack of funds a long shot unless it's a favourably loan for them.

I would give both Martyn and Butterfield away for combined £1 million. Just to get them both off the payroll 

10 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

With their lack of funds a long shot unless it's a favourably loan for them.

5 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I would give both Martyn and Butterfield away for combined £1 million. Just to get them both off the payroll 

Why should they go. Anyway we could have done with Martin yesterday to hold the ball up.

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why should they go. Anyway we could have done with Martin yesterday to hold the ball up.

I think both can see the writing on the wall at Derby. So assuming they want regular first team football and their wages are similar I would expect they would leave. I really think you are living in the past if you think Martyn is a valuable player at Derby. 

2 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I think both can see the writing on the wall at Derby. So assuming they want regular first team football and their wages are similar I would expect they would leave. I really think you are living in the past if you think Martyn is a valuable player at Derby. 

Me and Bryson both do.

Can't really blame Martin for staying here on like £30k per week wages when his current deal expires in 2020. He will be 31 by then, pushing 32 in the following November.

He knows he will never get a better deal.

So for financial sake, he mayaswell stick it out here and then enjoy one final two or three-year deal elsewhere and hang up his boots at 34.

1 hour ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Martin has been injured, I'm sure he thinks he can still play a part in the team,once he is fit.

Archived